Search results for query: *

1. Terminating Mercenary Contract -Downsides?

None, you can terminate your contract at any time
  2. Worth the Price Tag?

totally worth the price tag
  3. Hideouts are Aggravating.

Usually i just send a companion with some guys to do them for me in 10 days
  4. Hideouts are Aggravating.

My favorite type are Forest Bandits hideous, so much fun.... not
  5. STEPPE BANDITS IN POROS

Playing a Steppe horse archer character I find them easy to catch and they are easy to overwhelm if you have an all cavalry horse archer force, they have nice loot as well

Yes, i just did that. 8 Steppe Bandits attacked me solo, i took them down. Easy there. But when you have an army is super annoying to deal with them, besides, unless you have speed 8 you wont catch them for start.
  6. Beginner (warband veteran)

Your wife/husband is basically a free companion. So is a priority, strenghens your clan a lot
  7. Suddenly able to spec companions

Its a bug. Happened once to me in the pre hotfix .3
  8. Leveling is cringe-worthy

Anybody ever managed to level up enginering at a reasonable level without having conquered single handled the whole map?
  9. Daggers better than swords

The Roman infantry matched large shields with short swords becouse of this, its easier to stab than swing in a shield lock situation
  10. Leveling is cringe-worthy

Why not just add a slider in the char creation dificulty choose? XP gain Easy, Mooderate, Hard. Just like with other game mechanics
  11. E1.30 some Npc's face and body so weird

I started a new game with the new patch and hotfix
  12. Become King of an existing faction?

In fact the way Kings hoard all settlements kind of support this mechanic. They make a lot of enemies in their own faction when they do
  13. Become King of an existing faction?

Make friends, start a civil war. Defeat the king, behead it. Sounds right to me. But in theory, you can do that creating your own kingdom....

Step 1. Join a faction.
    Step 2. Make friends.
    Step 3. Desert and make your own kingdom.
    Step 4. Convert your friends to your kingdom.
    Step 5. Wipe whats left of the old kingdom.
    Step 6. Rename your kingdom.
  14. Recruiting T5+ prisoners not available

It kinda sounds right to me anyway, such high elite people shouldnt convert unless they are of your same culture maybe
  15. E1.30 some Npc's face and body so weird

They look fine in my game. Weird
  16. Feature or bug? Ladies leading armies

Hey! Since the last beta patch and hotfix i noticed something diferent in my playthrought. Ladies like Mina from the Empire or Calathid from Vlantia are leading armies. Is this intended? They are the non combat skill nobles. I think they should be more female representation in the armies, but...
  17. Criminal eating increased when I failed a quest?

I heard you can pay a fine to get it removed in castles
  18. Athletic is much slower to rise up, than riding

I can confirm, i did an Athletics 5 starting character with good Stamina and it takes ages to gain a point
  19. Why do 5 looters kill my men all of a sudden?

F5 each time you will autocalc against looters. Is not THAT common to cause you to load games constantly, but is always a good measure to take
Back
Top Bottom