Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Kingom decision crash

Yeah this is widespread, posted about it here, but basically:

It appears the main quest line is now bugged for a number of us. If I take the last town to accomplish 2/3rds of the imperial cities quest for Istiana, the game crashes every time I attempt to give away the fief.

Some details in my game:
    • I founded a new kingdom via Istiana and was told to unite 2/3rds of the empire under my banner
    • I can give away castles or even towns outside the area without issue, but what appears to be the last imperial city cannot be taken without the game crashing.
    • This was true in e1.0.8 and now in e1.0.9, cannot say whether it was the case prior to that.
    • I attempted this with the same result in the following cities: Lagata, Poros, Onira, Phycaon
    • I attempted to give the town to myself with the same results
    • I waited for a vassal to conquor a town and discovered the same results
  2. Need More Info Main Questline Crash - Cannot get last Town without crash

Hey guys love everything you're doing here. Posted a comment about this in another thread but after experimenting with it a bit I think its clearer now and not just a fiefdom giveaway issue: It appears the main quest line is now bugged for a number of us. If I take the last town to accomplish...
  3. Resolved Crash when trying to give a fief away as a ruler

Still occurring in 1.0.9
    Can confirm this. Still happening to me unfortunately. Tried on four different towns now. Will upload crash reports.
  4. Resolved Crash when trying to give a fief away as a ruler

Yep same issue, empire cities - i wonder if it has to do with being close to achieving one of the main quest lines? and im not sure if it only applies when I won the siege, since thats been the case in the last two towns ive gone after, or whether it applies to ones companions obtain (i was able to give out castles, but dont recall where they were).
  5. Faction Information, Armour Colours and Elite Troop types?

So I just stumbled across this gem of a mod and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Without starting a new thread, I had some general questions about locational strengths, weaknesses, etc. that don't directly apply to what has been discussed above.

Some background: I started in the Hojo region, and have primarily done a cavalry based army based solely on Hojo troops. My kingdom (sp) started in the Satomi area so I never designated a culture and have allowed my various commanders to build whatever kind of army they wanted, culture-wise. Now the questions:

[list type=decimal]
    [*]First, are there unique faction strengths in terms of specific unit types, weapons, armors, etc. and is there a place where these differences are posted? I've looked at the image linked earlier and I find it intuitive in terms of colors but confusing in terms of strengths. Color schemes are interesting but ultimately the realism stuff there isn't all that important to me. I'm just enjoying being able to play the game in this period and the modder(s) did a very nice job on this. Unit types aside, it seems as though the better specific weapon/armor types vary from town to town and I wasn't sure if this was random, market driven or clan based.

[*]Second, somewhat unrelated to the topic: if I designate a culture for the faction, will the cities from the old cultures start producing that specific culture's troop types?
    [/list]
Back
Top Bottom