Search results for query: *

• Users: Ruskor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ruskor

Permanent ban?

Just look at this "man" I think we have to say goodbye to such people forever. Click (His nickname is "Death to Ukrainians") I said everything, I'm waiting for a reaction.
  2. Ruskor

Resolved 3 Bugs compilation

I found a couple of bugs and wrote them down, I attach the video at the link below. Also, I apologize for the quality, this is a recording from the stream. Video
  3. Ruskor

When will you start doing something? [Tale Words]

You've added a reporting system, how will this affect the game? Will you ban this trash forever? - I was tired of sponsoring a scam, I should have stopped doing it after Dayz but I really believed in you. I can close my eyes to everything but not to ping, I'm tired of playing Slow-mo. (Can...
  4. Ruskor

Block System Must Be Fixed

Hello dear developers, im already played 1000+ matches and want to say you about block system. when you fix blocks delay? Or you dont gonna fix this? if not, just know, its horrible, when you think to block in last moment you get a hit.
  5. Ruskor

In Progress Team Balance And Bans [UPD]

If you ban players who are leaving the game, make a normal selection of players! Because for example, sometimes I come across a very weak team and you think I will have a desire to continue playing? Yes, it’s easier for me to shower from a deliberately dead game and go play the next one or go...
  6. Ruskor

Resolved Bug on the map

Today I found a funny bug, I called it "I'm in the house" Here you can hide from opponents; D
  7. Ruskor

Will the servers be closer to Russia?

Dear developers, I have a question for you, will the servers be closer to Russia? And if so, when? Thanks.
  8. Ruskor

Need More Info Ping

Good afternoon. How to find out IP addresses of European servers? I would like to improve the paths to EU servers through my provider.
Back
Top Bottom