Search results for query: *

1. Ruskor

Need More Info Will Archer sensitivity ever come back to normal again ?

Hey Tale Worlds, I agree with this guy :/

In my case when you hold down the Shift key, the sensitivity starts to increase this is very annoying unplayable bug. Looks like you have a mistake in code.
  2. Ruskor

In Progress 1.8.0 Aim / mouse movement accelerated making precise aiming very difficult

Could you capture a video of this issue happening?
    Hey Marda!
    I have the same problem with the aim :/
  3. Ruskor

Permanent ban?

I agree with @ParzivaI I think a month will really be enough if the situation does not happen again.
  4. Ruskor

Permanent ban?

Just look at this "man" I think we have to say goodbye to such people forever. Click (His nickname is "Death to Ukrainians") I said everything, I'm waiting for a reaction.
  5. Ruskor

Resolved 3 Bugs compilation

I found a couple of bugs and wrote them down, I attach the video at the link below. Also, I apologize for the quality, this is a recording from the stream. Video
  6. Ruskor

Horoshiy bratan

Horoshiy bratan
  7. Ruskor

[Beast #2] Division B - Week 5

If it will be needed tonight I will be able to post the whole video footage of the game, cause I have only these 2 screenshots, but I can do it only at evening cause right now till 18:00 CEST I am busy.

Never tell me to shut up, I just responded in kind.
  8. Ruskor

[RM] Risen Manifest

heh
  9. Ruskor

When will you start doing something? [Tale Words]

Not sure about the TK/team damage threshold so I will add it to the list of suggestions.

I'm pretty sure we have talked about polls internally before but just to make sure I will add it to the list as well and make sure the MP team are aware of them on Monday.

I actually reported them in game.
  10. Ruskor

When will you start doing something? [Tale Words]

You've added a reporting system, how will this affect the game? Will you ban this trash forever? - I was tired of sponsoring a scam, I should have stopped doing it after Dayz but I really believed in you. I can close my eyes to everything but not to ping, I'm tired of playing Slow-mo. (Can...
  11. Ruskor

Block System Must Be Fixed

Hello dear developers,

Can you remove this **** from you game? Its terrible works with 80+ ping.
  12. Ruskor

the modders will fix it for you and add it to the custom multiplayer servers once the game is released. we are all waiting for mods to make the game better.

We are talking about disgusting mechanics and not add-ons
  13. Ruskor

There are already a few hundred threads about this issue, people are raging since the betas about it - you're not alone. It has been sucessfully ignored by the devs for several months. A very expensive ignorance that already led to thousands of quits and refunds (at least in my friendlist)

Ye, its very sad.
  14. Ruskor

Dear developers, give me an answer when you fix it, thanks.
  15. Ruskor

Hello dear developers, im already played 1000+ matches and want to say you about block system. when you fix blocks delay? Or you dont gonna fix this? if not, just know, its horrible, when you think to block in last moment you get a hit.
  16. Ruskor

Royaume de Cintra

Good clan, positive guys.
  17. Ruskor

In Progress Team Balance And Bans [UPD]

Alright then, 5 min its fine i think. I can take a break while my ass burns from less experienced players.

Thanks for you answer! Have a good day!
Back
Top Bottom