Search results for query: *

1. A (semi) complete list of all cut content I could find in the files

Taleworlds what on earth are you doing? The lack of progress to even be on a level with war and (bar graphics) is straight up bull****
  2. SP - Battles & Sieges Circles & Squares are useless

When I first attacked a caravan it had tones of mounted troops. Put my chaps into square and they survived long enough to kill them all.
  3. Thoughts on Smithing

This is beginning to take the shine off the game for me. I haven’t encountered any bugs yet, only iffy thing was being at war with random factions prevents you from joining another (the most r*****ed design decision I have ever seen. Person/s responsible should be fired). But this smithing nonsense. Ehh... bannerlord’s becoming just another game real fast.
  4. Voting Shouldn't Cost Influence

Totally agree
  5. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

lol, I just realized they called me a casual gamer. Just because I take mount and blade casually doesn't mean that's my default method. See my 3000 hours in EU4.

Yes mate EU4 represent
  6. Test to quantify impact of 'send troops' on experience gain

Haha, with the amount of patching they still need to do I don't think you'll have to hurry. You have to admit it's kinda broken though :razz: .

Fingers crossed. Getting these “Swabian knights” is making me get fatigue.

Yeah most certainly but also, tbf, if I was in scene fighting the battle I would be very cheesed off to loose more than 1 recruit if the numbers were evenish.

Ps
    Love the game
  7. Using smithing mechanics to exponentially increase your currency. (Exploit)

exactly - not much.- if anything probably lots of development sunk into visual stuff and back end.
    Not to repeat myself but.. here here.
  8. Using smithing mechanics to exponentially increase your currency. (Exploit)

Completely agree with you. Levelling smithing is already a pain as it is with the stamina limit, I don't think making it even harder just to prevent some people from exploiting it is a good idea.
    Here here
  9. Test to quantify impact of 'send troops' on experience gain

......... need to level my troops before this is patched.
  10. Couched lances not working - Resolved

As others have said (thanks for the help :smile: ) the max speed of your horse may be too slow. Try dumping sumpter/saddles and upgrading. Desert horses seem to work fine for me.
  11. Couched lances not working - Resolved

Hi all, Anyone else getting this problem? On lances that say they can 1h 2h and couch, when in combat the little icon of the lowering spear doesn’t appear like it used to with its option to press x to couch the lance. Also just galloping like In the old games doesn’t couch lances either...
  12. Sieges broken?

Same attackers glitched out. I opened the gates for them and that seemed to spur them on.
  13. Heroes: more immersive histories, personal missions and better equipment.

yes, but the thread theme has nothing to do with it. In the thread it is said that the heroes would have to have a deeper roleplay associated with them. Missions, etc. We all know how to find the index with the heroes, I think.

Sorry I was meaning to reply to another post but didn’t quote it
  14. Is there a way to view companion stats before you hire them?

N to open encyclopedia then heroes - check wanderer and that lists all companions with their stats race age and location - learnt from ESO
  15. Heroes: more immersive histories, personal missions and better equipment.

You can find them in The encyclopedia by pressing N on the campaign map. Then heroes - check “wanderer” and that lists all of the companions (plus their location !!) I learnt that from ESO.
  16. Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

I am so glad you said this! I detest the TES way of leveling as well. So sad to see it here in Bannerlord. Awful grinding experience.
  17. How do i get patch e1.0.1 ?

Hi all, The launchers is still showing the game version as e1.0.0 Is this a bug or does it mean that the new patch has not been downloaded? If so, how do i get the new patch? I have tried validating the game files, restarting steam, nothing. Any ideas? Many thanks
Back
Top Bottom