Search results for query: *

• Users: Tigri
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tigri

kingdom managment

hey all SOD is great mod even though its still under development for warband i played it some months ago and i realized the warband version doesnt have the kingdom managment feature of original sod? u know where u can click CAMP then FIEF MANAGMENT...that was great one u can manage garrisons...
  2. Tigri

hi i need a little help takes a minute only

hey everyone i just restarted playing M&B and ofc i downloaded the greatest mod ever  for me (and the reason for starting to play again)  i updated till latest patch with that file from reprository ..still i was wondering how can i mod so i can get higher income from fiefs or how can i mod the...
  3. Tigri

just a tiny problem

everything is great in the mob just the thing that bugs me is ... i cant load this module with mb tweak anyone able to help?
  4. Tigri

Economy :(

sorry if ther'e other threads about it but im finding it really hard to get money i mean im king i got about 3 towns 5-6 castles spread to lords i keep villages (dunno if its wise? or should i give to lords) but i hardly get more then 10k while i play i loot regulary loose hell of a honor but...
  5. Tigri

more mercenaries

im playing Sword of Damocles 4.1 with undead invasion over it...but when i met mercenaries only says .. me and 3 of my mates are looking for work...i want 12 or 13 or so available like in native expansion mod More mercenaries so how can i edit it? 
  6. Tigri

more mercenaries

im playing Sword of Damocles 4.1 with undead invasion over it...but when i met mercenaries only says .. me and 3 of my mates are looking for work...i want 12 or 13 or so available like in native expansion mod More mercenaries so how can i edit it?  :)
Back
Top Bottom