Search results for query: *

• Users: Tigri
  • Order by date
  1. Tigri

**Active Progress List Updated 03/24/2012**

lol great timing this is just when i reinstallend MB of course i dont play mb without SOD if u already started working the mb version of sod can u pls just fix the bugs that are possible to fix :grin: then maybe later if u have the time add features because right now the game is perfect just some minor bugs :grin: well not that minor
  2. Tigri

kingdom managment

hey all SOD is great mod even though its still under development for warband i played it some months ago and i realized the warband version doesnt have the kingdom managment feature of original sod? u know where u can click CAMP then FIEF MANAGMENT...that was great one u can manage garrisons...
  3. Tigri

SoD V5.0 Beta 1 Bug List

why cant i download this :sad: ...i want to be able to have faith troops i just stopped playing just because of the faith troops upgrade bug
  4. Tigri

Imperial Legion Recruitment

chosing imperial legion from char creating screen is cool :grin:
  5. Tigri

hi i need a little help takes a minute only

well yeah thx alot again i knew i heard of the bug i just wasnt sure im kinda confused these days:grin: wel il try the jester option i mean its not cheating il just disband my zealots and replace them with fully upgraded faith troops...no cheating at all because i also pay 200$ per each zealot
  6. Tigri

well thx its all ok now i reinstalled and i keep getting good income finaly smthing good out of the BEING KING think...anyway i cant seem to be able to upgrade my adenian zealous magnates ? i got everything built in cities knight chapters cathredals and stuff? why doesnt it work :sad:
  7. Tigri

hey everyone i just restarted playing M&B and ofc i downloaded the greatest mod ever  for me (and the reason for starting to play again)  i updated till latest patch with that file from reprository ..still i was wondering how can i mod so i can get higher income from fiefs or how can i mod the...
  8. Tigri

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

hi first of all the tweak is a hugee thing thank you for bothering to create itbut when i try to load module europa 1200 i get an error :sad: smthing like "the file is to small or too big for ini3 file" what is it...i can load all other mods perfectly
  9. Tigri

just a tiny problem

everything is great in the mob just the thing that bugs me is ... i cant load this module with mb tweak anyone able to help?
  10. Tigri

The Mod History Page (Part 1) 12/14/2011: "Winter Shade"

first of all i must say its great absolutely genius ur the reason i re-started playing warband

but the thing is i cant build barrackt to upgrade antarians or similar troops which need buildings ??
  11. Tigri

AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

cani know when the mod is going to be released :razz: i paused mb just to wait the next version its awesome mod btw
  12. Tigri

Economy :(

lol who said i got 10k income i mean even with all the looting and prisoner selling i never get more then 10k cause of expenses i cant buy any gear or anything :S it sucks 10k income would have been GREAATTT
  13. Tigri

i got 6 administration and 6 intrigues i do tournaments now and then but to little income i wonder how to adjust the  bets or village loot its really hard its like 6k weekly wages
  14. Tigri

sorry if ther'e other threads about it but im finding it really hard to get money i mean im king i got about 3 towns 5-6 castles spread to lords i keep villages (dunno if its wise? or should i give to lords) but i hardly get more then 10k while i play i loot regulary loose hell of a honor but...
  15. Tigri

[V4.5] REPORTED BUGS LIST / VERSION 4.57 (hotfixes here)

[ptx] said:
    Tigri said:
    Twan said:
    Add hotfix for faith troops event : http://www.mediafire.com/?yztyt1mzwmw (replace game_menus.txt)

the link doesnt work file is deleted :S can u upload it somewhere i need it badly i dont have any holy troops or maybe i dont know how to get them lol no idea

I wonder if theyve lost that fix or something. Ive already made 2 posts about this before, no response... :/

or lol maybe they're just too boored to put it up i mean its just a file and many ppl have it downloadet when link worked  its just that im not getting any holy troops i get adenian squires immigrating i got churchs on every village town castle but nothing yet i dunno even how can i get them and i need some super bad ass troops :grin:
  16. Tigri

[V4.5] REPORTED BUGS LIST / VERSION 4.57 (hotfixes here)

Twan said:
    Add hotfix for faith troops event : http://www.mediafire.com/?yztyt1mzwmw (replace game_menus.txt)

the link doesnt work file is deleted :S can u upload it somewhere i need it badly i dont have any holy troops or maybe i dont know how to get them lol no idea
  17. Tigri

[Variant] - Sword of Damocles V4 - Undead Invasion

is this mod for latest SOD version  for this one http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=983 will it work with this :S??? the sooner i can get answer the sooner i can start playin
  18. Tigri

more mercenaries

im playing Sword of Damocles 4.1 with undead invasion over it...but when i met mercenaries only says .. me and 3 of my mates are looking for work...i want 12 or 13 or so available like in native expansion mod More mercenaries so how can i edit it? 
  19. Tigri

more mercenaries

im playing Sword of Damocles 4.1 with undead invasion over it...but when i met mercenaries only says .. me and 3 of my mates are looking for work...i want 12 or 13 or so available like in native expansion mod More mercenaries so how can i edit it?  :)
Back
Top Bottom