Search results for query: *

1. Verald

one eyed [OE] a suhh dude

Breaking news! Did OE collaborate with the Kremlin?!?!?! Stay tuned to TaleWorlds TV for more info on this breaking story.
  2. Verald

V0rn wines and dines his mans
  3. Verald

Native Completed Warband Fantasy League (Player Rankings Added)

Well, the tourney went to **** pretty damn quickly.

And free agency has undoubtedly been a severe detriment to the tourney as well.

A redraft should have happened sooner, now people are entrenched in their teams. It's too late into the tournament now for a redraft, not everyone will be happy with it, and it very well might bring the tourney to an end. Some will say everyone is just complaining, and others will say they got screwed over. It's impossible to look at this tournament and not think it's a disaster.

I think I'm going to basically restate things that Ron said a while back, but a free agency can't work when you have no idea who's going to show up in the free agency pool. Using American sports for example, the best up and coming players for most sports are known since before they even come out of high school. And anyone who's good enough to compete at a high level is already on a team.

In MAB, some top tier players have gone inactive, others have simply not shown up. Not to mention we are seeing some high caliber players popping up when official matches have already started taking place.
  4. Verald

Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Arys throw that fukn post into a grammar checker, that **** sucked.
  5. Verald

Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

I just want everyone to know that I cried myself to sleep every night since the 12-1 loss to tK.

It really defined me as a player during the WPL2.
  6. Verald

In spite of all the recent turmoil, I want to take the time to remind you all to come out and vote and make your voices heard. Despite the fact that I was just traded from the thriving Durquba Swoopers to the dumpster fire that is the Sargoth Squirtles, I think I have what it takes to make Mount and Blade great again!

Get out of your homes people, you are the building blocks of this democracy!

Vote MattyIce player of the week!

#MMABGA
  7. Verald

raw
  8. Verald

Fidel Lagstro said:
    They are both situations that require people to submit to unwritten rules that are generally known to the competitive community you are participating in, but are not explicitly written or enforced by the specific tournament that you are playing in. Any other variables around it are highly subjective and irrelevant (or so I've been told). You both have the equal and fair ability to organize your team and get AT LEAST 8 people to the match ready to play through it's entirety. If you fail to do that, that is all on your team and no one else. You put yourself at a disadvantage because of your own failures, not the other way around.

Really, in any serious tournaments I've participated in outside of warband, you wouldn't have been able to play at all and would have been forced to forfeit your match if you didn't meet the minimum requirement of members to play the match. Just allowing you to play the match with less than the required numbers would have already been considered extremely sportsmanlike since they are letting you play the match with a chance to win with the members you've got rather than take the automatic forfeit.

@Memelock

You want to ft7 me meme boi? I'll dook on you just like I dooked on Arys  :wink:

If you remember the incident, the community was actually quite split. Different individuals interpreted the "unwritten" rules in different ways. Some people thought that locked camera is as far as it goes, and anything seen from that position is fair game. Your thoughts where that any information given is considered ghosting. All I'm saying is that, in the ghosting case, the "unwritten" code of conduct was open to interpretation. On the other hand, everyone understands the impact of dropping or not dropping to accommodate another team.

Also, Dave accepts, I didn't ask him, but he does.
  9. Verald

Fidel Lagstro said:
    Arys said:
    And you're right they don't have an obligation to drop,  I'm just a firm believer in good sportsmanship during matches. But hey, maybe those times are gone.

I thought the present standard was already decided during the OE ghosting discussion in wpl 2 that if something isn't explicit in the rule-set, it means **** all. Suck it up and get 8 people to your match next time, expecting your opponent to adhere to an unwritten code of conduct is completely stupid and illogical these days ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is quite the apples to oranges comparison you've got there. The z-axis ghosting incident you're referencing arguably had a slim impact on the match. Not to mention, the opposition to it was brought up, and argued outside of a match. On the other hand, being down a player is an immediate issue, where making a sportsmanlike decision, or not, has a known impact both ways. Obviously the team that is missing players is at fault, but the sportsmanship problems are hardly equivalent.

I'm not taking sides as to whether or not sportsmanlike decisions should me made, but this comparison seems to be a bit of a stretch.
  10. Verald

Scar said:
    VornOfSwag said:
    Scar said:
    Who are the guys impersonating LeRoux and me? Vorn and who else?
    sherlock.jpg
    Matthew.

*GASP*
  11. Verald

Native Completed [NA] Sword & Bored 2 - Congrats to Gibby!

Matthew [7] - [2] Milky

GFs
  12. Verald

Matthew [7] - [2] Ebdanian

GFs
  13. Verald

I just want to say that Vorn and I have come full circle. Now that we have championship rings in Native, NW, and WFaS the ritual can begin. Tomorrow morning at 3:33AM PST the two of us will each sacrifice one cat each, then add 1 drop of blood from both of our feinting fingers into a cauldron. As a result, our souls will be consumed, and replaced by a singular Trench Coat Paladin.
  14. Verald

Matthew 7 - 5 Narmin

GFs
  15. Verald

Bro, I just want to bang

16. Verald

[WPL2] Suggestions

They held a gun to my head and made me do it.

I'll stop admini.
  17. Verald

[WPL2] Suggestions

ExQx8Pk.png

The best meme-smiths of the age plie there trade at the great meme forge.

With each blow of their mighty meme-hammers, new dankness is spawned from the void.

Arys and Vorn adorn their vast halls with their many creations.

Legend says that the world itself was crafted by Arys, and the moon by Vorn.
  18. Verald

[WPL2] Suggestions

Arys said:
    Osama and Bush didn't do 9/11.

IT WAS ME.

Plot twist

Gibby
    Paid
    The
    Saudis
  19. Verald

[WPL2] Suggestions