Search results for query: *

• Users: Dermeister
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dermeister

Anoyed... I admit it's such a small detail.

Am I the only one who saw the combat animations for the Katana and wondered " WHY!!!" I'm running with a katana drawn in middle of battle! yet my samurai holds his sword like a damn baseball bat swung over his shoulder? What's up with that? I find it really weird why not hold the blade in the...
  2. Dermeister

Hello im just wondering...

Im sorry if this has ben asked b4 i ran a search but could not find the answer so i shall ask. In the mod when you capture a town i notticed you can build a monastery it says it helps to convert religion in the town....but its ben a while and the town is still pegan so im wondering is there...
  3. Dermeister

3D moddlers

Are there any 3d moddlers out there who would  be keen to making a new horse? based on the horse in my forum dissplay pic? if needed i have alot more referance pics. I have found similar horses but they are not quite what im looking for because most times theyr not to scale or the caparison...
  4. Dermeister

Lances and Swords usage for the ai

HEy you know how in the menue u can order use blunt or fire at will or hold fire?Iam wondering if it is possible to add USe lances and USe swords? so that u can do a lance charge and then tell the ai to use swords?
  5. Dermeister

NONE heraldic heavy heater shields.

Hey i ran a search on the forum and Google and yet i cannot find what i am looking for so i thought id ask you guys if any 1 of you knew of a original Heavy heatershield but not heraldic because i want to add it to my module and paint custom heraldry on it. Thank you for your help:)
  6. Dermeister

A question about lances and great lances.

I was watching a documentary called weapons that made Britain and 1 episode is about armour and how it evolved now they put chainmail on a dummy and charged with a great lance it went through n through like the mail was butter...the lance penetrated and came out the other side of the body and...
  7. Dermeister

Archers

Would it be posible in single player to make the player able to give orders to his archers to fire in volleys and make the arrows rain down instead of spamming arrows in a direct trajectory?
  8. Dermeister

Use Lances command for AIS

Hello first of i noticed a use BLunt weapon command and i was wondering how hard it would be for the Devs to actually add a Use Great LAnce<< or USE lance which ever you call it doesn't matter as long as it Forces the Ai to stop Using swords and switch to The strongest Lance Equipped. The...
  9. Dermeister

Help With Troop Editing something weird is going on

I have Morghs troop editor and MB WB 1.126,Now so far everything seams to work fine,except when i make a knight and equip him with 3 lances and a sword he always uses his sword sometimes 1 out of 50 use their lances. I also tried to put a jousting lance and tell them to use blunt weapons and...
  10. Dermeister

1.126 Error at the start of a battle

NM you can delet this i fixed my problem.
  11. Dermeister

the Heraldic Mail with Tabard Question

I am sorry if some 1 asked this already,I ran a search but could not find some 1 with the same question as me i've seen discussions about tabards but none that are quite described as my post so if some 1 has made a post about the same kind of "cuted" tabard as i am about to make i'm sorry and...
Back
Top Bottom