Search results for query: *

• Users: Spyware
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Spyware

Inconsistent Naming Convention: Drosios Neretzes is called Emperor Neretzes but Arenicos Pethros is called Emperor Arenicos?

So why does everyone call the rule of Emperor Drosios as Emperor Neretzes but not call Emperor Arenicos as Emperor Pethros? What, does saying Emperor Drosios sound like Emperor Drowsy and Emperor Pethros sound like Emperor Pet Rocks? Will this possibly be retconned or updated in the future?
  2. Spyware

How would you imagine a reworked economy should be like? Fun Discussion.

This isn't a suggestion but a fun thought experiment. Bannerlord in the base game centers around social ladder climbing and combat. Thus, the whole game caters to the sustaining of those endeavors. As such, currency or denars just comes out of thin air and inflation is more than inevitable, it's...
  3. Spyware

Does Bannerlord need more time?

This isn't something for the devs, rather this should be discussion aimed towards all of us, the players and community of Mount and Blade. I've seen lots of diverse differing demands and people unsatisfied with the current product or its end result. In the devs' defense, it is still early access...
  4. Spyware

SP - Battles & Sieges Shield Walls, Squares and Circles being more effective and realistic looking - Guard and Block Suggestions and Instructions for Unit Formations.

Bannerlord's cinematic intro depicts a proper shield wall like so. The current Bannerlord Shield Wall by the Singleplayer AI is more akin to... Lots of exposed heads and legs, vulnerable to incoming fire. But in Singleplayer, a shield wall of the more effective and realistic caliber can...
  5. Spyware

Need More Info Loading Shields on Inventory Cause Crashes & NO CRASH NOTIFICATION.

Summary: Whenever I attempt to load shields on the inventory. Ranged Items seem to work fine. I checked when scrolling through. How to Reproduce: Simply Scroll and load a Shield Item on inventory and loot screens. Strangely, no crash file uploader Have you used cheats and if so which: Cheat Mode...
  6. Spyware

SP - General Player Marrying INTO another Clan? Starting with a Clan should be Optional.

I tested out the console command of campaign.change_clan_leader and I decided to play as just some guy from my family since I can't switch players until death and even if I did, I become a clan leader anyway... And I thought to myself, wouldn't it be cool if we could just marry into other clans...
  7. Spyware

SP - General Too much Intercultural Marriage.

Doesn't anyone else find it weird that when you're at the second generation or so, you're fighting literally a buttload of Sturgian Aserais? Sturgian Khuzaits? Sturgian Vlandians and Battanians?
  8. Spyware

SP - General Reusing "lost" noble children of extinct clans as companions when they turn 18-30.

Wouldn't it be kinda cool if they come back as Companions trying to reclaim their birthright? I mean, I have an inkling they're going to re-add the ability to grant fiefs to Companions again, so it'd be cool if we have something like this anyway.
  9. Spyware

MP A simple solution to add strategic depth to Captain Mode?

It is known that people prefer to "add" features to a problem in order to solve it, and rarely do we realize that sometimes taking away stuff is the better option at times. I think I see the same thing with Captain Mode's addition of capture points. Personally, I think it would be better if we...
Back
Top Bottom