Search results for query: *

• Users: Norwegian
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Русскоязычные кланы

Здравствуйте! Я хочу узнать какие русские кланы на данный момент активные и играют в Mount & Blade: Warband. Посмотрел список кланов в международном форуме, но его последний раз обновляли в 2016-м году, и на нём только есть два русских клана. Есть ли другие русские кланы, которые сейчас играют...
  2. Looking for Russian clans

Hey, I'm wondering what active Russian clans there are. I checked the clan list, but that list was last updated in 2016 and only includes two Russian clans. Are there any more Russian clans that are active today? Thanks in advance.
  3. God jul!

God jul alle sammen! :party: Håper dere alle får en god feiring i kveld (eller i morgen) med mye god mat og hygge sammen med familie og venner! Husk at julen kommer kun en gang i året, så kos dere mye!
  4. Swordfighting Server

Server is going live tomorrow boys, gonna make the thread properly then too. Until then, I guess this is like an announcement for the server.
  5. Pavlovskiy Grenadierskiy Polk [EU - Recruiting]

Day Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Event type TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA Time TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA Special thanks to our member Rusty!
  6. 17. mai

Gratulerer med dagen, kjære landsmenn! :D Håper alle får en strålende 17. mai i dag!
  7. Red Dead Redemption 2 [Release: October 26, 2018]

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/787639249864630273 https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/788001608827281408 https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/788363842329903104 Update: Rockstar has officially announced that Red Dead Redemption 2 will be released Fall 2017 for Xbox One and...
  8. 19th Virginia Infantry [19thVA] [Recruiting EU!]

|Information| The 19th Virginia Infantry regiment, although newly formed, aims to be a well-respected and highly-skilled part of the North & South community. Our members, despite being new to the modification's community, have extensive experience and success from playing Napoleonic Wars...
  9. Sutherland Highlanders, 93rd Regiment of Foot [Disbanded]

The 93rd aim to be a disciplined, well organised and fun unit to be in, where people can come in and improve their skills. No matter what melee skill you have, the 93rd will welcome you in with open arms and help you improve and learn. Even though we accept members of all ages into our...
  10. Getting into Native MP

So as a longtime NW player, I've been thinking of maybe trying to play with some Native clans or something. It seems like fun, but I'm not exactly sure where to start out. Would you recommend me finding a clan that I'd like and roll with them? Or some other approach? All answers are...
  11. Napoleonic Wars Server Providers

Server Providers Hello! I made this thread so that it would be easier for people looking to rent a Mount & Blade server to get a overview of all the different server providers, their server specifications and their prices. The way in which the servers are listed is in no way associated to...
  12. Regiment List

Thank you to everyone who has run this thread previously, and thanks to NickyJ over on FSE Forums for letting me use his thread layout! Intro All factions have their own post. This makes it much more efficient and easier to manage, as well as finding a regiment that suits your own need. The...
  13. Exporting a Character

Hey! Have been trying to find this now for a while, but I haven't been able to find where the characters that you use in multiplayer are saved. All help is appreciated.
  14. New user looking for a regiment!

Hello, I've had the game Mount & Blade Warband alongside with it's DLC Napoleonic Warfare since Christmas, but I haven't really given it a try before yesterday. Now I've decided that I'd love to roleplay/take part in a regiment. I am a player from Norway (quite obvious from my username) so I...
Back
Top Bottom