Search results for query: *

1. Habsburg

Am I missing something in the late game? If not, the late game needs work!

I believe they are still working on kingdom management. I don't have the game myself, but as far as I know there is basically nothing really implemented there.
  2. Habsburg

How to stop my vassals from steamrolling other factions?!

Here's what you do:
    1) Make yourself pope
    2) Call out a crusade against the enemy in question
    3) Watch them attack allies or neutrals instead
  3. Habsburg

Black African Faction

Nay, the world is full of idiots since many centuries.
    Its just that the internet is making it so obvious.
    SSDD
    My point is that without the virus these people wouldnt be online so mu--

nevermind, I take back my initial point
  4. Habsburg

Black African Faction

I think that the corona virus is in part responsible for threads like this.
  5. Habsburg

How to stop conspiracy?

How to stop conspiracy?
    it don't any hint .... how to stop it? clue?
    put on this:
    71GV79NPpZL._AC_UL1163_.jpg
  6. Habsburg

SP - Battles & Sieges Instant feif raid when you seige a castle.

Just because you can't beat the ultra 4D chess the AI is playing doesn't mean you have to complain. Some people are just bad at the game, no shame in that.
  7. Habsburg

Black African Faction

fDboxIl.png
  8. Habsburg

Dual wield!

I would just like to say that there is real evidence of warriors using two swords at once. Not only have historians written about it in many places, we also have an illustration by Michelangelo in collaboration with Nietzsche, Aristotle and Mozart. Now, I did have to go through a lot of trouble with the FBI, KGB, GeStaPo and Swiss Guard to obtain this, but here is the undeniable proof. To all those who said there is no proof of dual wielding - why don't you explain this, hm?
    GaqFe0Y.png
  9. Habsburg

Bannerlord & Linux Discussion

type in google ( can i run bannerlord or can my pc run bannerlord) should find a program that tests it, tho im sure the game might as well work if your willing to play it on low audio channel/ very low resolution kinda the 1120... or close to screen resolution with almost pixelated graphics and bot count to the lowest which is 200 on map
    Thanks for the site; big oof tho
    PFjJIbo.png
  10. Habsburg

Sylvester Stallone in Bannerlord

I think we can all agree that this is it. All these centuries of scientific discoveries and we have reached our goal: A face generating AI that - on it's own - creates Sylvester Stallone.
  11. Habsburg

MP Antiquity Caesar's Rome: Multiplayer Battle Mod

I really love the look of these, amazing to see whats possible with the Bannerlord engine! Great work!
  12. Habsburg

B Antiquity Mount & Gladius II: Rise of Aurelian

Work is coming a long slowly but surely from Jordan on some basic 3rd Century Legionary Gear. Heavily WIP obviously:

89858b98cbce473e6366cf6d0aa09582.png
    looks awesome, I see great potential for this mod
  13. Habsburg

MP Other Hungergames 2.0 (A Battle Royal Mod)

Please call the mod Fortnite 2 (if copyrighted then I'd be okay with Forknife)
  14. Habsburg

[HoF] House of Folkesson [DE] - Rekrutiert!

Joar ich mag das Empire, Lang Lebe es. AHU
    Sturgia lässt die Imperialen Ratten im Staub liegen mein Junge. AHU
  15. Habsburg

Bannerlord & Linux Discussion

While I do play Warband on my Laptop, the only thing strong enough to run Bannerlord here would be my Mac, anybody know if these tips would work for me? Kinda don't want to spend 50 euros on a game that would just sit in my steam library and laugh at me.
  16. Habsburg

DYNASTY AND CLAN

Not true. Thigs are missing and gonna be added later.
    Yer right, just checked official statement, they will be adding minor missing features
Back
Top Bottom