Search results for query: *

• Users: Wolfang230
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Companions way more expensive in Bete 1.1

Was this part of a patch notes I missed? There all ridiculously priced that I find, like 9k to 17k?
  2. SP - General When kingdom is at peace have them just drop me as a mercenary or give an option to leave with no penalties

Is kinda of annoying having to wait around killing bandits while a kingdom is in total peace minus minor factions, and would make sense as what kingdom would keep mercenaries on retainer during times of peace?
  3. Is there a way to keep weapons I have equipped for battle in city's?

Slightly annoying to either have two of everything or to switch my weapon from battle to my civilian cloths if I am able to carry it in town.,
  4. Need More Info Custom siege battle unable to use rocks to throw down murder hole?

Summary: Was running custom battle to test how siege played in 1.04, definitely better stuttering wise but still there some. Noticed this odd issue where I cannot use these rocks to throw not sure if that is intended How to Reproduce:start up a custom battle and check on rocks Quest/Settlement...
  5. Siege lag, used custom battle

Ran a custom battle test stuttering still there when ai gets to the wall but definitively not as bad, but ran 3 test first two at 500 units a piece and 2nd with 800 troops total, twice the attackers reached the wall with the siege towers and ram and then retreated randomly? Numbers were about...
  6. Need More Info Sturgian milita having two shields and no weapon

Was climbing a ladder in a small siege when two militia guys came running up with no weapon trying to punch me and they had two shields each didn't see any weapons in there belts or backs so not sure if a random glitch or consistent looking for more militia members now
  7. Sieges freeze up after first gate falls or siege tower lowers its bridge

Anyone else get this? I tried 1000 troops in custom battle and got a large stutter for about 10 seconds then decided to drop it down to 600 total on the battle field same result. Then I lowered graphics to very low, been playing on ultra since had 40 FPs for most part of game and same thing...
  8. suggestions on settings to get 1000 troops on map

So far I set everything to medium with vsync on and still get low fps, usually in 30s and when the front gate collapsed in a siege it stuttered real bad and dropped to maybe 10. running 16gb of ram along with a 1080 ti and also a I7 8700k and its not overclocked right now. Just want to see if...
  9. AI throwing weapons are special?

Whenever I ride a horse around looters or even sea raiders they tend to throw way to far ahead of me if I'm passing there line from the side, like there is no chance they can hit me has anyone else seen that? Even some empire troops did the same to me, though only had one big battle with them...
Back
Top Bottom