Search results for query: *

1. Companions way more expensive in Bete 1.1

Yeah after about going through 15 of them some one came along that was reasonable early game lol
  2. Companions way more expensive in Bete 1.1

Was this part of a patch notes I missed? There all ridiculously priced that I find, like 9k to 17k?
  3. SP - General When kingdom is at peace have them just drop me as a mercenary or give an option to leave with no penalties

Is kinda of annoying having to wait around killing bandits while a kingdom is in total peace minus minor factions, and would make sense as what kingdom would keep mercenaries on retainer during times of peace?
  4. Is there a way to keep weapons I have equipped for battle in city's?

Slightly annoying to either have two of everything or to switch my weapon from battle to my civilian cloths if I am able to carry it in town.,
  5. Need More Info Custom siege battle unable to use rocks to throw down murder hole?

Summary: Was running custom battle to test how siege played in 1.04, definitely better stuttering wise but still there some. Noticed this odd issue where I cannot use these rocks to throw not sure if that is intended How to Reproduce:start up a custom battle and check on rocks Quest/Settlement...
  6. Siege lag, used custom battle

Ran a custom battle test stuttering still there when ai gets to the wall but definitively not as bad, but ran 3 test first two at 500 units a piece and 2nd with 800 troops total, twice the attackers reached the wall with the siege towers and ram and then retreated randomly? Numbers were about...
  7. Need More Info Sturgian milita having two shields and no weapon

Yeah the vlandians were in the open field so not siege specific it seems
  8. Need More Info Sturgian milita having two shields and no weapon

So discovered even a few vlandian sharpshooters doing the same thing has a crossbow and shield but when I get close they pull up there fists to fight me lol
  9. Need More Info Sturgian milita having two shields and no weapon

Was climbing a ladder in a small siege when two militia guys came running up with no weapon trying to punch me and they had two shields each didn't see any weapons in there belts or backs so not sure if a random glitch or consistent looking for more militia members now
  10. Sieges freeze up after first gate falls or siege tower lowers its bridge

Anyone else get this? I tried 1000 troops in custom battle and got a large stutter for about 10 seconds then decided to drop it down to 600 total on the battle field same result. Then I lowered graphics to very low, been playing on ultra since had 40 FPs for most part of game and same thing...
  11. AI throwing weapons are special?

Hmm weird then guess I just have this magic bubble around me lol
  12. So I am screwed any ideas?

Guess can say the empire is united again lol
  13. suggestions on settings to get 1000 troops on map

So far I set everything to medium with vsync on and still get low fps, usually in 30s and when the front gate collapsed in a siege it stuttered real bad and dropped to maybe 10. running 16gb of ram along with a 1080 ti and also a I7 8700k and its not overclocked right now. Just want to see if...
  14. AI throwing weapons are special?

Whenever I ride a horse around looters or even sea raiders they tend to throw way to far ahead of me if I'm passing there line from the side, like there is no chance they can hit me has anyone else seen that? Even some empire troops did the same to me, though only had one big battle with them...
  15. Nerf Southern Empire

Least in my first playthrough battain armys got wiped by vlandian and then the western empire took over then snowballed 2nd one I did because of the gang bug been even so far for everyone though wish sturgia would attack vlandia guess merc work is sucking for them
  16. Dev Blog 01/03/2018

Makes a Camel Blog and the first picture doesn't even have a camel on it?
  17. Dev Blog 18/01/18

Wait time out companions can die now? I see my future with a lot less companions after two or three battles then. But, also on that note if companions can perish, can lords be able to die in combat and have their heirs take over for them?
  18. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord at E3 2017 – Our Thoughts

Anyone think that Taleworlds is just trolling us and one day they'll low key just say, "Hey Bannerlord is out as of Yesterday."
  19. Finding Noblemen...?

mr48 said:
    MitchyMatt said:
    Phalnax811 said:
    I'm new to the mod...(probably 15 hours logged in it).

I still cannot find Noblemen for my faction.

I randomly find other factions in random taverns but have yet to find the ones I actually want.  Are there other ways to get them other than recruiting them from prisoners of defeated enemies?

While playing as the Feirdsvain, I couldn't find my own faction's nobles in the taverns.  Currently as the Ravenstern, still no luck.

Looked at the wiki but didn't find an answer.  Did a brief search but didn't find an answer either.

Please ask questions in the stickied thread above, which I'm sure you seen when you came to this subforum.

To answer your question, you first need to be a lord with a walled fief ( castle or town). You then talk to your steward and go to the war room and you should see an option for Noble Recruits, which you will have to pay (500 denars?) for them, each one and have a limited amount of them based on your gameplay progress.

Dont you also need a training ground built at the location?
    Yup, sometimes there is one already built there, only had one town where it wasn't.
Back
Top Bottom