Search results for query: *

• Users: lukkyb
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. lukkyb

Siege towers destroyed before reaching walls

How do i deal with this as it seems its just better to not bring any siege towers along as they just get destroyed before they reach the walls? I have resorted to just having a ram and the two ladder points as it seems to work better
  2. lukkyb

Any plan to update the banner editor?

Currently and since Early acsess the banner editor ingame is rather limited (two colours and one design pattern) you cant do things like half and half and such or even have mutiple designs on there. could it either be changed so that this is the case where we have more freedom in the banners...
  3. lukkyb

Resolved 1.8.0 After a battle and once past the Loot stage screen is black (but has UI on it) for 5 seconds

Summary: After battles my screen is black but has the Ui on the bottem of the screen with pasued written there for like 5 seconds How to Reproduce: finish a battle and exit the loot stage Have you used cheats and if so which: no Media (Screenshots & Video):
  4. lukkyb

Resolved Castle has an invisble wall at top of stairs

Summary: Gaos Castle has a stairway on the right side (defenders viewpoint) where troops get stuck on an invicible wall How to Reproduce:Go to the stairs and walk at it Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope Scene Name (if related): Gaos Castle Media (Screenshots & Video): Can be done not...
  5. lukkyb

Anyone else feel onagers seem to snipe there ram

Like in most of the sieges ive done recently i have had to fight enemy castles with onagers which in its self isnt an issue mu issue though is in 9/10 of those sieges one of the onagers (dosent matter if theres all 4 or just one) will snipe my ram and destory it which means i then only have...
  6. lukkyb

In Progress Did a capture settlement quest but it failed even though i won and captured the castle

Summary: I was sent by King derthert to capture a castle via a quest so it marks on the map where the castle is so i raise an army and go siege it however the defenders retreat to the keep (didnt happen the first time but reloaded the save due to being annoyed at not completeing the quest)...
  7. lukkyb

SP - General Can we have more variation within Troop types

so curently when you recurit a Unit and upgrade them they have like 3 diffrent presets which they can look like however they all look the same (some have no shoulder amour others do) but for the most part they look the same This issue is worse at high teirs where thers less amour overall. I...
  8. lukkyb

At what point are troops faces generated

This is just a random question but i was wondering if say i have 6 stugian spearmen if each time i go into a battle there faces will be the same each time (like lords and Companions and the players) or if each time a battle starts a new face is generated?
  9. lukkyb

SP - General Siege towers and a way to improve them

i know the ladders dont always work on them but im not gonna tlak about that as i think theres another issue that needs looking at That is when you get to the top of the tower the door at the top is closed which is fine untill it opens this then leads to issues the first guy on the attacker...
  10. lukkyb

Resolved 1.5.9 Invicible tracks on map that have been there for 1000s of hours

Summary:When hovering over certain parts of the map it shows as if there are tracks there when there isnt any showing in that area and it says like 3762 hours ago How to Reproduce: Idk if its just my game or not Media (Screenshots & Video):
  11. lukkyb

SP - UI A Change to the troops section of the encyclopedia would be nice

My suggestion is that instead of having to scroll through the troops (yes they can be sorted into factions) have just a button that is like Stugia main tree then the sturgian main tree pops up or Battaina noble line and that pops up since i feel that while more button presses allows you to have...
  12. lukkyb

How come troops arent knocked over when hit by a horse in SP

In MP when hit by a horse you gte knocked down but in SP you just push the dude out of the way and do some damage Why not have a brace mechanic that can to some degree negate a charge just knocking over a formation easily but allow cav to kock down single troops or fleeing enimes (slow them...
  13. lukkyb

A post asking again where banners are upto

so i asked this last year (late last year) and was told by @Callum that something was being worked on regarding banners I was wondering where this was upto and when we might see either better banner customization (as seen in the realse video) or troops carrying banners like we have seen previously?
  14. lukkyb

How does the new battle scene thing work mentioned in update 7 video

am i right in thinking the regions it mentions are then upscaled for a battle to take place on or does it slecet from a pool per new region?
  15. lukkyb

SP - UI Will the morale bars in battlw work eventually and a sugestion regarding how morale is displayed

Currently there is morale in the game (recruits run earlier than your elite troops) however there is no way to know when morale is about to break of a unit and the bars below the units which i assume are meant to be furture morale bars dont work. my suggestion would be have those bars work and...
  16. lukkyb

Where has the idea that Taleworlds arent gonna add any more compelex features come from?

Ive seen this said many times on the fourm in other topics but i want to know why people think this since i havent seen any of the devs say this?
  17. lukkyb

Resolved 1.5.6 Wife wont stay in castle where i left her

When i click the leave party member button and select her to stay in my castle i will look a few days later in the Encylopeida and find she has moved to the next town over yet i never told her to move there is this a bug or working as intended?
  18. lukkyb

SP - General Could the 3 Empires Have diffrent looking troops slighlty

Like i undertstand they all originate from the same Calradian Empire and it would require new trees ponetially (not sure how this works) but i feel keep the troops the same names as in impreial footman in all 3 but have there troops look diffrnet rather maybe diffrent lookiing helemts or more...
  19. lukkyb

SP - General Could we get contol over units speed

I think it would be good if we could ahve comands like march or double time when moving or forming formations since putting troops into Shieldwall can take time if you have alot of troops and being able to say double time and make them run would be good since you could quickly reform lines or...
  20. lukkyb

SP - General Dead Companions should appear in the Clan encyclopedia entry

I feel it would be nice if we could see who died and when and how (like 1098 in battle or 1098 of old age) it would add a nice touch to the game and make companions more memrable instead of Replaceable soliders
Back
Top Bottom