Search results for query: *

1. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

General Discussion and Suggestions

Yes!  You guys should create a fantasy modification that has similar functions of Blood And Steel, and multiple races.

You could be a wolf race, elf, human, or something.

Help us peasants who can't pull things off do this.

Sands of Faith:

Different animations for weapons could be added.
    The Map for one of the desert factions could be updated to have small religious groups in which you can recruit said people to fight for you.
    More items, events, and realism could always be added.
    General bug fixes could be worked on too.

You guys have down an amazing job so far, thank you for making this!
  2. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

[TWEAKS] VC Tweaks Tool: +80 tweaks the easy way! (released/1.2)

I have nothing in my Compiled folder except "# Ignore everything in this directory
    # Except this file
    !.gitignore"   

https://gyazo.com/b5220c4ccf24eacc83d66c151ac8e346  Lemme show you with that,
    https://gyazo.com/4181948f26d9b51a4f15c3587aa75b49 This,
    And https://gyazo.com/8a93782234f3a386467516b078477f18

Plus, I have a full copy of my game.
    https://gyazo.com/48f7d5a52ad37d0ca4ec8f81a21dbe73
  3. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

kalarhan said:
    PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior said:
    I can't open the tweaks.py.

all you need for that is notepad  :smile:, so its clear the instructions are not clear on your case.

That is OK, you can ask help from a friend to look at your computer, apply the tweaks manually (check the tweaks thread) or choose a submod to play.

Have fun!

Thank you!  However, how do I know if the tweaks actually saved?  Don't I have to put the VC Tweaks folder somewhere? 
  4. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

kalarhan said:
    screenshots

see Readme.PDF for that, and post about what you can't understand.

As explained on the instructions you can choose your own tweaks on the file.. tweaks.py  :smile:

See a online version here: https://github.com/KalarhanWB/VC_Tweaks_Tool/blob/master/tweaks.py
    Yes but how do I know if the tweaks took effect?  Lets say I delete all tweak files completely, and then redownload them.  The PDF file is no help when I can't open the tweaks.py.
  5. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

kalarhan said:
    I can't get any farther, because the instructions make no sense to me!

add this on first line of run_app.bat:
    if not defined in_subprocess (cmd /k set in_subprocess=y ^& %0 %*) & exit )

or
    open your console (typing the cmd thingy)
    navigate to the folder for the app
    excute the run_app.bat in there and copy the error messages

then check the error message
    This makes no sense to me, sorry.  Not the brightest in the book when it comes for this.  Can you post a video or screenshots of what I need to do to choose my tweaks and how to make sure it works?  Would be highly appreciated, for people who can't code and understand these most-likely-simple-instructions.
  6. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

This does not help me!

Every time that I go to start it, it will start the cmd prompt but less than half a second later it shuts off!

I can't get it to start, and this isn't easy.  I downloaded Python and typed it into cmd and it came up with the license and all that. 

I can't get any farther, because the instructions make no sense to me!  I'd appreciate the help if you could all do so. 

I can provide screenshots for you if you need be, but I can't do much other.  Please help me, the VC DLC is so good, but it needs tweaks. 

Thank you!
  7. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

Alright thank you!

EDIT: When I play the mod I will give you a gigantic list of suggestions ^~^
    I look forward to this mod!  I might include small historical items, all the way to small and rather dubious sandbox features that you can add!
  8. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

I have a question, and or/ suggestion..

Are you going to upload this mod to STEAM?

Everytime I try and download the mod, it gives me this:
    https://i.gyazo.com/e98be84c99f744f01071f4ba042461cd.png    Specifically the file type.  This isn't an installer or folder, and I can't do anything
    with this type of file.  I can't extract it, because it wont register it as a mod or anything.  I know with steam that it happens to do it instantly.

Thank you.

9. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

Bug Reports and Suggestions

Hey!  So I found a major bug and it is killing my game, badly.  When I click on the one button in a town that finds nobles and such that are conspiring behind your back, it wont stop, litteraly, like no matter what I do.  It refuses to stop and I can't do anything while my fiefs get raided and destroyed.  I really need help.  Thank you; the mod is great in all other aspects.
  10. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

Runtime Error! [CLOSED]

Hey
    Thanks for responding and all.  I tried your fix, and it did not work.  However, what I did was restart my PC and defrag it, and then I forced my PC to run CMD in administrator mode.  Then I used the bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2990 command, which solved the problem with my X32 not using all of it's RAM.  Thanks for trying to help
  11. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

Runtime Error! [CLOSED]

Hello! So today, I have been having problems with almost every mod I launch, including native itself, and it says "Runtime Error" and such.  I was wondering if you guys could help me fix it.  I have no idea how. PC Specs: Rating: 5.1 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU  E6550 @ 2.33 GHz...
  12. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

Shaders problem - 'vFresnel Multiplier', AD 1257

Hey
    I am having similar problems as well, and on my experiences I also get crashes - I don't have the patch for the game, as the Moddb download is broken.  That may be the cause of it, however I do think that it may be because of the updated Warband.  Hopefully someone will reply with a fix, and we can play without it.
  13. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

Download Link

Hey! It's me, for sure, even though probably half of you do not know me, but that's cool, anyways. Can anyone get me a new link to the updated game?  The mod link is broken, and does not download properly.  I'd really appreciate it, because I love this mod and still look forward to playing it!
  14. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

Bugs reporting thread

Thought I would post this on here, just because I am proud.

I HAVE DOMINATED YOU.
    I HAVE A 32 BIT PC AND I RAN THE GAME FINE
    #amazing
    #suchamazing
    #epic
    #slowasheckonthegamebutthegamestillworks

Also, the trees, and there's some missing textures on the units in taverns for mercs.  I love the recruitment system, by the way.
  15. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

Congradulations on an excellent mod!

Hey guys, just made this to tell you, this is a good mod, with good ideas.  Some things, though - More money in the castles/towns - More recruiting units [15-30 units per recruitment] - Keep working at this amazing mod. 
  16. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

Download Here!

Is there anywhere else that you could download it from?  Currently, the 1.0 is 800 MB and is making me download it for 3 days.  I have 12 MB/Meg internet.  It shouldn't be this slow at all, and I think it's media fire.
  17. PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior

Bug report and Suggestions

Hey!
    First post here, I wanted to play this mod really bad, but I can't even get past  the loading screen.
    I am a steam user, yes, incase if you may want to know this.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod already.

I currently get this error every time I go ahead and try and start the game: httpnope ://gyazo.com/b18a5548407741983f450a4b1dd646ec
    I do not know what is happening with it at the moment, and it saddens me as I really would like to play the mod. [remove the nope so it is "http://
    NOW ONTO ZE SUGGESTIONS!

For suggestions I would personnaly suggest the following:
    More armor
    More weapons
    The economy automatically resets every couple minutes, meaning when you go and sell to the market and take its money, it's almost like they sell the stuff off and get even more money.  ( See mod "Blood And Steel" for more detail )
    Soldiers do not get hired in "2 - 10" at a time.  They get hired at about 10 - 30 at a time, or depending on your relation.
    What I just said above me is a huge thing.  You see, I always disliked mods that you can't get a lot of soldiers without going around the map, it just makes it too difficult and time consuming. 
    More food; meaning instead of "bread: 50/50" it would be like "bread: 90/90".  Bigger armies and more food.  If you would like to balance it with higher pricing I would be fine with that, I think that's good.  For example, again in blood and steel, it was reverse... Less food, higher pricing. 
    Being able to make your own fort!
    Being able to upgrade that fort to a castle.
    Being able to upgrade that castle into a town
    Colonies:  I suggest that you make some colonies possibly, if that's okay.  They really add to a challenge to a game play.
    Possibly making it so troop wages are not so much, or if you want to balance it, make taxes and rents higher so you get a bigger pay check out of it.
    But on that subject you must have a lot of soldiers to take certain castles, and it could cost to much

More mercenaries
    More horses
    Being able to customize and make your own weapons
    Even more trade items

I will have more in the future

Regards, PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior
    P.S. Sorry about the link but I just signed up today to post.  I have been on this site for about a year or so, just with no account.

Edit: I did have the patch installed, just incase you want to know.

Back
Top Bottom