Search results for query: *

1. Did Battle of Aescesdun occur in real history?

^ Wow... after reading that I must admit, the devs really did a hell of a job mixing real history with the story

I thought it was completely fictional, I was wrong!
  2. Ambient sound bug

From what I remember, this is an old engine bug since the first M&B. Also clipping sounds that persist until game restart.

Been hoping it would have been fixed by now.
  3. Ambient sound bug

I'm having the same problem, using VC 2.012, WB 1.668. Most noticeable for me so far is after naval battles, the ambient sound of the ships creaking.

The problem persists even going back to the main menu, so it needs a full restart.
  4. Comments: 3.0 Released

Great mod! Just two things really:

Feels like Yari/Naginata troops a bit overpowered due to their reach compared to katanas
    Musashi should be much stronger too, his stats are quite weak considering he was historically invincible.

Pretty cool to have a sakabato in the game, now can roleplay as a Battosai haha
  5. Is Solveig Bugged?

Can confirm this bug as well, after several attempts - the mission just ends and that's it, no dialog or anything.
    She's fully standing at the end of the battle.

I realised it's a bug on my first run when she showed up out of nowhere during the split. Using 1.03
  6. Bug: Orders menu turning invisible

During gameplay I also noticed the issue is more pronounced with higher battle sizers. In smaller battles (~100) it takes 5-10 seconds to disappear, larger battles (~500+) it just doesn't show up at all - though the camera perspective is changed.

Could be something in the AI code too, but I don't know. A fix/workaround would be great :smile:
    The story is better than expected folks too, good job with the DLC regardless
  7. Bug: Orders menu turning invisible

I can't find my issue on this forum, it's to do with the orders menu in combat. After 5-10 seconds or so, it turns invisible. The camera angle still remains on the top down perspective, however all the screens/options are switched off. At the moment I have to turn it back on/off repeatedly but...
  8. How to join the beta testing ?

Since the original M&B I've seen a huge difference between public beta-tested games and internally tested games. From what I've seen in the launch issues with the latest DLC, Bannerlord can only profit from an external beta like M&B1/Warband (even though the latter beta was MP only). Not all bugs will be squished but fresh-eyes on the project will ensure a much more polished release.

Correct me if I'm wrong btw - but I consider M&B the first "early access" game (I can't find any other game that can claim this), still remember it was called "shareware", and when "crowdfunding"/"kickstarter" had yet to exist. Now they are everywhere, and I've played enough alphas/betas to come to a conclusion that based on my experiences - external betas make a huge difference. It's the future, and heck, the development model started from M&B (again, correct me if I'm wrong)

AAA devs have been dropping the ball as of late, making room for indie expansion.

I hope Taleworlds remember their roots, continue their excellent fanbase / developer interaction, and utilise its community like it did in the beginning. For the record I'm still very proud of them, from a husband/wife team to a respected developer.
  9. Thank you for the feedback

Hey guys, I'm new to viking conquest (but not M&B - supporter since .751 beta of the first game, ah the days before kickstarter!), curious about all these bugs that put me off buying until now (also because I'm not so into the viking era). I haven't been around for years since Warband, patiently waiting for M&B2. However these launch issues worry me for future titles...

May I ask what happened to closed public betas?
Back
Top Bottom