Search results for query: *

1. Steam and WSE

I feel like this is the wrong section but I'm not sure where to put it. I've got the Steam version of Warband, 1.168 I believe. For t he longest time WSE has been working just fine (with the old WSE included in Silverstag 26). I had Steam verify the game cache and now WSE puts the game into...
  2. Requirements

Hello. This prolly seems dumb and redundant, but I'm wondering if anyone could tell me rather or not my PC could handle Viking Conquest. Reason I ask is because I kinda think that regardless of the posted requirements my laptop could run it anyway but I don't wanna waste the money if it can't...
  3. Particles.

Is it possible to switch out the more graphically intensive particles that come with Silverstag (I mean the basic version btw) and still have it function correctly? The flaming arrows work, however it spams the message log on the side of the screen none-stop about some error. Or maybe it's...
  4. Serial?

I bought a serial for the game from gocdkey for about 7 bucks, thinking it was an awesome deal however I didn't realize the key was exclusive to steam. Is it possible to convert the serial or some sort of work-around? My pc is old and the game is barely playable as it, Steam would probably just...
  5. hEy guIZ

IDK if this warrants it's own thread, and maybe everyone already knows this, if so, I apologize. However, if you're like me, a bunch of your weapons and other random stuff is black or white or has weird discolorations instead of the correct textures. (Newest version of Floris, as well as...
  6. Fix for 2.54?

Does a fix or patch exist to make the battle commands (backspace) screen usable? Thanks much.
  7. Change battle commander?

Hey, I like this mod a lot but one of the things I've really come to like is the ability to change your battle commander to one of your companions (as in Floris and other mods I'm sure). It adds a lot to the game I think, being able to play as a different character in battle. Is it possible to...
  8. Can't find the answer..

Hey, I'm sorry if this has been posted about before, but I've spent some time throughout the past week searching Google and scanning different posts but I just cannot find a fix.. Here's the problem, with Floris 2.54, the battle screen brings up a huge dialog box that covers the background. I...
Back
Top Bottom