Search results for query: *

1. RichardtheCat

Drop a gif or picture expressing your feelings

Drop a gif or picture expressing your feelings about Bannerlord or Taleworlds. TW explain why the development process has been lagging: Note: This post is just for fun. Have fun.
  2. RichardtheCat

If not now, when?

Hello Everyone, I'll try to keep it short as much as I can because I wish everyone read the whole post. And this is not another post about complaining. It's about the action I'm taking. Most of the posts in the forums -English and Turkish- are about complaining about the game itself (bugs...
  3. RichardtheCat

Zülfikar

Merhaba, Nexus'da mod yapan arkadaşlardan Dawa221'den Zülfikar kılıcını yapmasını rica etmiştim. Sağ olsun kırmayıp, zahmet edip yapmış. Moda linkten bakabilir ve indirebilirsiniz. Sizlerle de paylaşmak istedim. Zülfikar
  4. RichardtheCat

Temple in codes?

There is a file called "spprojects" in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData folder. Inside spprojects file these codes are written. And there is a line -written red below- called "temple". I'm wondering what does this temple mean? What is the purpose of it? Is that related to...
  5. RichardtheCat

Resolved General Modding Tools crash at start (GPU)

Game and modding tools are in the same version. No mod selected. When I started modding tools launcher pops up, after I started screen goes to black but I can hear the sound of an intro than this message appears. Can anyone help me to figure out how to fix it? d3d_device_context_->Map at...
  6. RichardtheCat

Need More Info Game keeps crashes even without mods

The game keeps crashes when I double-click twice on the campaign map or zoom out/in the map or just leaving the settlement. And it happens almost every 15-20 minutes. I removed all my mods, uninstalled the game, deleted all files -from steam folder and documents- left behind after uninstall...
  7. RichardtheCat

Modders Keep My Hopes Alive While TW Killing It.

First of all, let's keep it clear I and many people know the game is in the early access stage. But it's so sad to say that what we have after 6 months is worrying me a lot. When the game first released and now how it is so far, I don't think it's 8-9 years work on it. It feels like something...
  8. RichardtheCat

One-Handed Swords, Two-Handed Swords, How about Double Handed Swords?

In-game we've one-handed and two-handed swords/weapons but why we are not able to use two different one-handed swords at the same time? As I know this is historically acquired as well. One-handed and two-handed weapons have their separated skill tree and perks. So, as far as I understand devs...
  9. RichardtheCat

Castle Ruins For Creating a Kingdom

Hi everybody, While the game is in early access, I think it is evaluating new ideas with the feedback of its community while developers designing and gradually adding mechanics to the game. Obviously, at least I want to believe it. As you know, when the clan level is 4 and we have a settlement...
  10. RichardtheCat

Bring Parent's Back To Life

Hi everyone, Since the game released I found out you can bring back your parents to life and since that I've been playing with them in-game. I'm not a modder and to be honest, I wasn't thinking to make a mod about it -actually it's hard to call it mod anyway- because I was thinking modders will...
  11. RichardtheCat

Companion Recruitment System Suggestion

Like many of you, I have been playing Bannerlord since it's released. As we see, as an early access game, I’m excitedly waiting for new and more content that is open to developments and will be added. I do not know if there is currently any content planned to be added, but as you can see from...
Back
Top Bottom