Search results for query: *

1. Events

Any of events still ongoing for this mod ? Would like to play a game with more than 20 people!
  2. Hard drive

Not sure where i should post this, but i remember JuJu saying lagging in battle could be down to your hard drive. Someone has given me a brand new one (only a SSHD but better than my bog standard seagate!) Now i was wondering what would be best for performance. 1. Install new hard drive as a...
  3. Aritllery in Custom Battle

Hi, I want to get used to the mortars but i cant see a selection in the custom battle mode, does anyone know where it is ?
  4. Main Char build & items that boost attributes

Trying to plan out my perfect char. As we all know, you end up spending hundreds of hours on a campaign so figured id plan this one out perfectly. I want to have a decent fighter with huge charisma 1. Has anyone notice an major flaws in having a dumb char ? (mines looking to end up with 8 int)...
  5. Commander Battle issue

Hi, I did search but couldn't find an answer. Has anyone else had a problem with attacking in the commander battles all other modes seem fine. Basically when i go to change weapon it takes forever to change and when i try to attack my man just holds his sword up in the air. My ping was only 42...
  6. Reforged MP server

You really need some admins on that server, already being trolled by two people one called "retarded_archer" the other "retarded_warrior" . You can't even vote kick them as it stands.
  7. MP issues

Not sure about whether servers update etc. but getting weird bugs in MP mode It wont let me post the images but basically the screen starts dead black, then lightens up, then you can see the map, then back to darkness. They do display some error codes over and over. Im in RE beta
  8. Did the story change with RE ?

Does anyone know if they changed the story for the RE edition, or did they simply rebalance it cbf to di it again if nothings changed 8-)
  9. Stories ?

Ive seen a lot of post regarding story missions, was the original story changed or are these referencing another one ? sorry i dont want to click the posts and ruin the story for myself  :mrgreen: I believe i just started one on sandbox mode
  10. An idea for MP

As we all know the MP is pretty dead for VC which is unfortunate because it's better game play. I was thinking of a way to revive it and wanted some feedback whether you think it's a good or terrible lol What if after the beta has finished, the developers done a battle vs the players. Just...
  11. Surronding areas

I know the VC team cant expand the map any further because its at the maximum size, but does this also apply to modders ? Is the max size a limitations because of the min system req. ? if so modders don't need to cater for the low end systems right ? So in summary would a modder be able to fill...
  12. Trainer broke?

Ignore
  13. Cant recruit ?

14. Why do the lords get free armies?

Why did you decide to have the Lords replenish their armies instantly, in native it didn't appear to do this. Would it be easy for me too stop this happening ? Don't like the game being unfair.
  15. New patch all good?

Hi, Thinking of starting a campaign but hows the the new 1.03 patch treating everyone, I know i could just see for myself but I don't want to fill up the swear jar ;) haha!
  16. When do you plan to finish

Hi Devs, how long do you think until this game is finished ? Feels a bit empty in its current state, but a great start nonetheless. Before the trolls hit, Im not moaning. I was prepared for an early access game (anyone who bought it on steam should of known) and am happy to fund them while...
  17. help (Spoiler)

Can you convice the king after the battle in Doccinga can you convice the king or not i have +44 realation with him and he still doesn't believe me? can i find any evidence?
Back
Top Bottom