Search results for query: *

1. NA Other Open Kingdom Of Atria Saturday Battle Event

Clan name: Jedi Order of Calradia
    Clan Tags
    : JOCA
    Clan Leader's Steam:

Estimated Attendance:8-15
  2. cRPG has only a week and already killed Vanilla

I will go back and edit to give a proper response, but the gist is that you don't like cRPG because you start out with under power results. That's the meat of your arguments, correct? I would argue that level up is very easy and not time consuming at all. cRPG is specifically balance where no one player is extremely over power just because they have an extra 1000 hours on everyone else. Yes there are higher tier weapons and armor, but the point of cRPG, like any other RPG that you have played is that you give attribute points to what play style you enjoy. Yes, it's unforgiving, yes cRPG players are a greasy bunch that take no mercy, but your gripe seems very bias due to you being a previous skrim player.
    This
  3. cRPG has only a week and already killed Vanilla

No, i will use this chance despite not being interested in cRPG to attack taleworlds
    You are a very bitter individual, I have been looking at your posts. All you do is criticize. I would love for the servers not
    to crash, but even with that, this game has given me hours of enjoyment.
  4. NO new update is available.

yeah I got it thanks, it wasn't up before
  5. NO new update is available.

When I try to sign on to banner lord, ITs tells me I don't have the most updated version. But They didn't give out the updated version yet, does anyone have any clue whats going on?
  6. GK NA Battle Feedback

I've turned on automatic map switching so instead of shutting down after each map it will let you vote for the next one. Let me know if there's any problems with this.
    Awesome
  7. login server is down

It should be back up now, please accept our apologies for the unscheduled downtime.
    Hello callum, May I ask if there are any plans to fix the server crashing issues?
  8. What's with this constant stuttering with the new patch????

alyss do you still play, what is your ingame name
    Hello Valarr
    Alyss do you still play, what is your in game name
  9. New Update 1.7,2 requests please read

Yes I would really like the ability to queue up and have interclan skirmishes
  10. In need of Some Skirmish Help

If you dont have a full set of 12 than this is not going to help you but you can create a clan match which is right below custom games as a way to play 6v6. However if you dont have 6 in a party you cannot create it.
    got it thanks for that, we will probably ending up doing that, but if for 3 v 3s or 4 v 4s that not going to work I take it
  11. In need of Some Skirmish Help

Before the update, My clan was regularly having 4 v4 5v 5 Inter clan Scrims. WE would form 2 parties and then queue for skirmish at the same time. We generally waited for 5 - 30 Seconds before the game would start. WE have tried to repeat that process since the new update, and we end up with...
  12. I can’t seem to join NA servers unless someone else has joined something is wrong

Says can’t join custom game, honestly what is going on
  13. The servers need to be fixed

Please stop the servers from crashing. Literally there is a crash every other game. This game has been out fir a year, please help.
  14. problem with upgrading to 1.4.1

Steam automatically updated my previous versions of Bannerlord. For some reason this time it didn't. I am still running 1.4.0. Am i the only one this is happening to? If so What can I do?
  15. [RANT] WTF are you doing?

I like bannerlord, and I have been playing warband for 10 years.

you all need to relax.
Back
Top Bottom