Search results for query: *

• Users: Byas
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Byas

Need More Info could not connect to server

Summary:Unable to play Multiplayer, Login Failed How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Startup Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: windows 10 64x GPU:1070 GPU Driver Version: recent CPU:i7 4790k RAM: 16 gigs Cosair Motherboard: Asus Z270 Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 950
  2. Byas

A more fun way to gather Companions

At the moment, a tavern is the only way to gather companions. IMO I think there should be unique or rare quests as the way to gather them based on culture. Probably more engaging then just pay sum amount then off you go. Like cerain quests will determine whether it's a rogue theif /doctor /...
  3. Byas

/ Gear Sets /

Yes I'll still throw a thread about this topic again. I do think Class System is decent in Captain mode ( still needs a bit of tweaking) but for Team Deathmatch, Skirmish, Siege, Duel and if there ever is Battle mode please I think gear sets of choosing armor, weapons and steed based on faction...
  4. Byas

Small List of maybe some easy fixes to keep multiplayer active.

First and foremost the imo the important list. - Remove the Quene matchmaking and give us servers (EU & US not just OCE) for all gamemodes... Captain, Skirmish, Siege with a bit of map switching. I know community servers are down the long road but I'm just tired of sitting in Queue. -"Battle...
  5. Byas

MP My feedback/suggestion short/long term to make multiplayer more populated

For short term goals - Server Crashes addressed - Add the few maps that were in Beta / Alpha and whatever else that could be added quick. - Need Servers for EU and US. Tired of Queue system - Team Deathmatch spawns more refined instead of Free for all spawns. - Maybe a bigger server for both...
  6. Byas

MP Captain Siege Mode!

I know it was recommended before, but basically a mode where it could be 20 vs. 20 or more and player commands a roster of troops just like in regular Captain mode except this time Defending and Attacking just like in Siege mode. Not Sure how Re-spawning would work if any at all. Guess it could...
  7. Byas

Multiplayer Servers: How Big will they be? (250 max or 400 higher?)

Warband had active online servers for a long time and still ongoing, as someone who played multiplayer more than the actual Singleplayer mods. I really want concrete evidence of what Talesworld is planning on doing with Bannerlord's Multiplayer. I want to know what map creation will be like. Of...
Back
Top Bottom