Search results for query: *

• Users: Byas
  • Order by date
  1. Byas

Need More Info could not connect to server

Hey, can you please share your Banner ID with me so we can further inspect the issue?
    Sorry for late reply it resolved but then issue came back this morning.
    ID# Byaso7851
  2. Byas

Update: works on my newer computer but I want it to run on my older. Wonder if it's a client thing or...
  3. Byas

Hey, this is a temporary issue that should be fixed by now. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
    issue still persistent, went through alot of fixes / videos on the matter. none seem to work.

First thing I tried was Verify Files -> Onwards to other solutions like Firewall Check etc.
  4. Byas

Summary:Unable to play Multiplayer, Login Failed How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Startup Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: windows 10 64x GPU:1070 GPU Driver Version: recent CPU:i7 4790k RAM: 16 gigs Cosair Motherboard: Asus Z270 Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 950
  5. Byas

A more fun way to gather Companions

At the moment, a tavern is the only way to gather companions. IMO I think there should be unique or rare quests as the way to gather them based on culture. Probably more engaging then just pay sum amount then off you go. Like cerain quests will determine whether it's a rogue theif /doctor /...
  6. Byas

Beta Patch Notes v1.0.2

This should be fixed on the current live version. Are you still experiencing it?

Fixed internally, should be in an upcoming patch.
    All online servers randomly crash, whether it's a freeze on animations in-game or it occurs when match has ended even for mods like Crpg.

Can you have TW servers on Captain mode instead of the Queue? I know we got Captain community servers.
    Also any plans to have better customization and a Armor / Weapon Choice? Perk System kinda works with captain can't say it's that great for Skirmish, Duel, Siege and TDM. Team Deathmatch still feels like Free for all with it's spawns.

Any ETA when Multiplayer gets more love? Like it's been like this for 3 years since beta, I'd argue that early beta ran better because I don't recall this many crashes.
  7. Byas

The approach to MP has failed, and what could be done to revive it

Mods and custom servers won't save the scene
    I honestly think this is the only way to actually get Bannerlord to Increase MP playerbase & potentially gain popularity, granted it would take alot of work. Maybe an overhaul mod heh

Idea:
    Stronghold Mod

This would be similar to Persistent World except the ability to Create/Destroy Castles & Structures with summoning /commanding A.I.
    3 main resources: Wood, Stone & Metals.

Each faction of course will have it's own unique buildings,troop types and equipment. Maybe MP Boardgames/Create own weapon/equipment.

Inspired by the old RTS game called Stronghold / Str.Crusader.
    Food/Housing Creates Peasants > Serfs > Etc. creating an economy to build an offensive / defense army.

An overhaul on the commanding system to make it like singleplayer but maybe with even more options.
    Make the online mode have 200 - 400 players / 10,000 A.I. heh ( I know these are probably unrealistic numbers but I think having a high player count on a server could do wonders but probably challenging)
    Destructive castles/Buildings meaning if it's built it can be destroyed or partially destroyed using siege equipment.
    Different Regions of maps or maybe a massive landscape. All with Resources and biomes that could be in use.

I know chadz from DonkeyCrew had the idea of making the stronghold mode with his game 'Of Kings and Men' later known as 'Melee Battlegrounds' after the game failed due to publisher/developement woes he's now on Last Oasis (which is a fun game)

It's hard to make a MP RTS that is also 3rd person action combat but maybe in the future it can be done well & fun to play.

anyway..
    The Current direction of this game is hm right now 120 players. But I also dislike the whole buy 'customization' and Perk stuff.
    Badges I don't mind.
  8. Byas

in the final release we should be able to build siege equipment in MP

Lol, its not like GK did this as a mod, but nooooooo. Why would we allow people to be able to use private servers?
    Patience there, give them about a decade then they may be able to make us pay in order to host duel servers.
  9. Byas

Endless search times while matchmaking CAPTAIN MODE

This is why Captain needs to have a multiple servers to choose from instead of Queue.
  10. Byas

Even with all the horrible decisions, bannerlord is the best game of all time (or warband)

Last Oasis is so much better when it compares to Bannerlord.

But if Bannerlord ever did get fixed & servers stay up and running on 250 player servers it may be as good if not better then Warband.

Right now though... I treat Last Oasis to have better melee combat.

I also rather just jump on Persistent Kingdoms if servers are still alive after these years.
  11. Byas

I'm no longer enjoying this game

Play Last Oasis it has Private servers and two handers don't swing super fast.

That being said Yea I agree with most of it.

Imo only modes that shows promise in this game so far is Siege and Captain mode. But even then... no battle mode, 250 player servers that stayed online without crashing like in Warband, No gear sets only bad class system, no team damage and free for all spawns. Weightless moving on cavalry and swinging swords.

:I
  12. Byas

Battle mode ?

Our experience of LO was machine gun turrets and balistas doing most of the work. Ironically archers would've fixed this.
    There's Javelins, firebombs and Nets. But it's mainly Sword, Axe and Mace along with twohanders of that variation.
    And what about retarded shaking, phase hits and other kinds of exploiting animation and coding flaws like in SOME game we all love and cherish?

P.S. I just looked it up closely and it seems pretty lit. I'll give it a try. Thanks for heads up.

Have Fun! I recommend going through most of tutorial at Cradle to just learn building and crafting then go to medium and hard tiles. It's full loot pvp game so whatever you got on you in ship or inventory you can lose. Storing in bases is safer but can be raided later down the road. Then there's offline lobby if you not in game and want stuff stored. Being with a clan is always great some clans are more focused on Personal things those are the ones that always fail I feel.

Game is more Clan working together oriented. Last Oasis isn't perfect but far better then Bannerlord.
  13. Byas

Battle mode ?

You got my attention. Please, elaborate. LO looks too grindy and looks glitchy and unreliable as for combat. Am I wrong?
    Not grindy at all unless you are building big ships/bases which then it's easier when you are in clan working together. Combat is much better, no bows or cavalry. You have grapple and wingsuit which alot fun for sneaking ambushing or running away.
  14. Byas

Battle mode ?

Never Ever sadly, hope I'm wrong.

Play Last Oasis true sequel to Warband until Nannerlord is ever fixed.
  15. Byas

What happened?

I think that, with all my respect for the posters which had both good points and bad points to talk about, these discussions are absolutely (forgive me) worthless at this point.
    Since the multiplayer has been clearly abandoned and is already dead.
    5j3jwa.jpg
    I still have hope that it could turn around, mainly on modding but community might be already dwindled enough for anything significant to happen. Unless of course a great mod is created.

That Being said, play Last Oasis. So far that game is alot fun, feel like it's true sequel to Warband. Heh

Class system sucks it only semi works for Captain mode imo.
  16. Byas

What happend to TaleWorlds?

PW on the Oasis server was the peak of Warband Servers!
    I loved the Bohemia events in the weekend. Oasis , Nexus and Phoenix were all pretty fun.

Mercenaries (better customization the Bannerlord) Full Invasion ( majin having no battle mode) Mount & Musket (Better then Holdfast)
    Last Oasis season 4 hopefully gonna be fun, game has a small community, think it might retain numbers this time around.
  17. Byas

What happend to TaleWorlds?

I wanted to see a New Persistent World, but right now Native Bannerlord Multiplayer has so many problems and limitations compared to Warband. Not sure if there will be much of a playerbase left if it was done. I still have hopes but it'll take modding for certain if there was any improvement. So far in terms of Multiplayer, Captain mode is promising but games like Conqueror's Blade has so much more action going on.

Last Oasis is the true Mount & Blade Sequel IMO
  18. Byas

Bannerlord After Hotfix

I wonder if I can finish a match without "server not responding."
  19. Byas

Basic plains and rolling hills map for Captain mode

Would be nice if it was more than just 6v6 in this kind of map as well. 12v12 !
    I would play another 50 games if this was done, even after a year or so I see alot potential on Captain mode. Stronghold, Persistent World, Siege & Battle.
Back
Top Bottom