Search results for query: *

1. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

It worked fine, but they are a looot of textures missing, it is still playable however, BIG thanks to you, you da real MVP
  2. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

@Docm30 please answer me, why everyone is ignoring me when I post my problem ??  :shock:

ElSombrero13 said:
    Hi there !

I hope i won't be rejected because of my bug report  :sad:

I first want to say that this mod is the most beautiful mod for M&B i've ever seen, really... Nice work Doc  :grin:

So... I wanted to play it on my brand new Macbook Pro 15" Retina with Graphic card and stuff, BUT, unfortunately, when I launch the game, I have no texts  :shock:
    When i click on where text should be, it works, i can start a battle for example but it is too approximative, the campaign is unplayable...

Yes I know you said it is a windows mod, but other mods works fine on Mac and it is just a text matter :sad:

Have to say it works fine on my ****ty pc, even if as someone said, the factions are staying in their cities and you can't fight until you attack those cities...

I hope I have been clear, i'm sorry for my english, i'm a french guy  :neutral:

Happy New Year to you and again, congratulation for your amazing work, hope you'll read this  :cry:
  3. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Hi there !

I hope i won't be rejected because of my bug report  :sad:

I first want to say that this mod is the most beautiful mod for M&B i've ever seen, really... Nice work Doc  :grin:

So... I wanted to play it on my brand new Macbook Pro 15" Retina with Graphic card and stuff, BUT, unfortunately, when I launch the game, I have no texts  :shock:
    When i click on where text should be, it works, i can start a battle for example but it is too approximative, the campaign is unplayable...

Yes I know you said it is a windows mod, but other mods works fine on Mac and it is just a text matter :sad:

Have to say it works fine on my ****ty pc, even if as someone said, the factions are staying in their cities and you can't fight until you attack those cities...

I hope I have been clear, i'm sorry for my english, i'm a french guy  :neutral:

Happy New Year to you and again, congratulation for your amazing work, hope you'll read this  :cry:
Back
Top Bottom