Search results for query: *

• Users: Pilgrim
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pilgrim

[Error with OSP] Item is White and positioned away from Head

So I wanted to use the OSP from Crusader Way to Expiatition, and use some of its assets to replace native items. This what happens when I try replacing the old mesh with one from the OSP. http://imgur.com/a/kwLcC Any ideas why?
  2. Pilgrim

Faction Elimination (Disable?)

So, basically I have an idea for a faction which starts with NO fiefs / villages. They'll pretty much start as invaders, waging war against other factions and taking their fiefs. However, if I create a faction and don't give them any land, won't they just become "eliminated" at the start of the...
  3. Pilgrim

Specific Troop Icons Via Factions / Bandit Groups

How can I specify which faction / bandit group gets which troop icon? I want the Vaegirs to have a different icon than the Swadians and so on with every faction. I also want the mountain bandits to have a different troop icon than the steppe bandits. I have all the custom icons, I just need help...
  4. Pilgrim

Conquer Cities

Is this script an OSP or Brytenwalda specific? I'd love to be able to use it in one of my own mods (Of course, I'd credit to whomever appropriate).  :party:
  5. Pilgrim

New Game Bug

So whenever I start a new game in my own mod the merchant of whichever town I pick to start at does not spawn. Instead, a novice warrior spawns after I slay the bandit. I kill the novice warrior and then nothing happens, I can't even leave the scene / quit to main menu. The novice warrior isn't...
  6. Pilgrim

New Game Bug

So in my mod if I start a new game the regular bandit spawns but then afterwards once I've killed him a novice warrior spawns instead of the merchant. After I kill the novice warrior nothing happens, I can't even leave the scene / quit to main menu. Did I accidently delete a line in the scripts...
  7. Pilgrim

Clans

Maybe the mod would get more activity if there were clans? Clans would be more like what they are in real life, extended families and such instead of a faction itself. Sub forum when?
  8. Pilgrim

Plundering Cities

Not sure if this was already suggested, but the ability to plunder cities rather than conquer would be a nice feature in banner lord. Instead of taking over a city, your instead plunder it. You'd get extra gold than you would normally do. A city would only be able to be plundered every two...
  9. Pilgrim

Briton Faction

We have Anglo-Saxons and Vikings, but no Britons. I'd personally love to see Picts get some representation in the future (Outlaws --> to Picts ? ), but I think adding a Briton faction would make much more sense.
  10. Pilgrim

Looting Cities

If I choose to plunder a city, rather than conquer it, does the city become completely destroyed or does it act like a village? As in it'll just respawn and I'll be able to siege it again later on.
  11. Pilgrim

Crash on EU Server

Hello. It seems that whenever I try to join the EU server I immediately receive a black screen, MB freezes, and I'm forced to exit out. Any solutions to this?
  12. Pilgrim

SP Native Kingdoms Divided

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6yqnhrv90rol0gy/Kingdoms%20Divided.rar?dl=0 Kingdoms Divided Hello, all. Kingdoms Divided is a modification for the original Mount&Blade game. Originally, I had not plan to create this mod. By messing around and by tweaking MB a dozen times through...
  13. Pilgrim

Realtime Events and Ethnic Groups

Not sure if this was suggested, but I'd like to see more realtime events in Bannerlord, similar to Brytenwalda where random events pop up while you're travelling. They could range from: - Settling disputes between party members - Coming across buried treasure or some ancient ruins - Sudden, out...
Back
Top Bottom