Search results for query: *

1. FelipeII

BUG: Quest - collecting taxes bugged

Ok, thanks for the reply Juju70. You may lock/close/delete/burn this topic now :wink:
  2. FelipeII

BUG: Quest - collecting taxes bugged

The quest collecting taxes (given by lords) is bugged, independly of your trade skills, the peasants enters in combat everytime, is this a bug or the quest is supposed to be this annoying?
  3. FelipeII

Reforged Editions news: now yes, berserkers screenshots!

hoboistice said:
    Why is everyone saying 2h units are underpowered in VC, when archers are using bows that do cut instead of pierce? If anything a 2h based unit is significantly more viable in VC than in native, due to the lack of pierce bows and pierce crossbows. If you wanted to penalize archers even further you can reduce the accuracy rating. I get what serj is saying as well, if you were to give the berserker a 2h weapon we'd have a niche troop, instead of just another sword and shield guy.

I agreed somehow. But the main backdraw of 2H are the throwing spears/javelins and a little bit, the slings/crossbows/bows, when you are a player running in circles you can dodge very well of anything, but with a bot AI the problem is greater. The berserkers could be a troop with a small shield+hunting knife/seax and a two handed weapon(then they are a melee-only troop).
    If berserkers will be equiped with 2h only the main strategy would be similar that used with Vaergis in Warband, that would be situational but not impossible or useless. :smile:
  4. FelipeII

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

...and I just wanted to know if the reforged edition will have a larger variety of weapons.  :ohdear:

EDIT: For the mace problem, the DLC could count with a specific merchant who sells imported weapons or a weaponsmith who craft exquisite weapons for the Viking Age.
  5. FelipeII

No, just something greater than just few swords, axes, slings and javelins
  6. FelipeII

Faenwulf said:
    Stones are okay.

"Looks like there is nothing I can do for your Stones."

Idibil, what kind of weapons we can expect in the Reforged Edition? The same variety of Brytenwalda?
  7. FelipeII

Congratulations, thats the way to a sucessful DLC.  :wink:
  8. FelipeII

BUG: Climbing ropes / Town prosperity / Assisting faction in naval battles

Hi devs, Here the list of bugs/glitches that I have found so far: Sometimes when you are climbing ropes you take fall damage and dies(happens all the time with the initial ship). All cities/ports have Very Rich prosperty, I don't know if this is only in my save game or what. When you choose to...
  9. FelipeII

Is there any documentation/tutorial avaliable?

Articulo34 said:
    If you want to board an enemy ship reduce it´s crew to 0 with grapeshot first. With that the you shouldn´t have to face more than 5 guys during the boarding fight.

Yes, I already learned that, but thank you anyway :smile:

Foeurdr said:
    that's boring  :razz:
    cut the mast for easy boarding ! full fight !

YOLO, but seriously, took the full fight is a bit strange. There is a bunch of guys without shirt stabing each other with tiny knifes.
  10. FelipeII

Thank you, pal. :smile:

Now I get some kickstart by hunting robbers and lesser sea bandits.
  11. FelipeII

Hi, I started to play this game yesterday, and I still don't understand a thing about everything in the game. For example: I have a troop of 30 men and a nice ship that I took from a small party in the sea(I repaired it, added crew and ammo). But in a battle against pirates(they have about 20...
  12. FelipeII

Need help surviving in 1.04

I guess the main reason why they nerf the value of prisoners was because the large number of complains about the high value of the slaves. Now the things are harder than ever =S
  13. FelipeII

Preset battle formations?

The battle formation mod has a annoying bug, that you can't order your troop to maintein a formation and hold the fire at the same time :S
    Anyone else noticed that as well?
  14. FelipeII

Traits

Thank you :smile:
  15. FelipeII

Traits

-Added traits to ship battles
    -Added traits for jarls
    (1.04)

Anyone know what it means?
  16. FelipeII

BUG: Generating multiples bandit camps

Just re-posting to become easly the fixing. I saw it too near to Irish territory. Cheers :)
  17. FelipeII

Viking Conquest Update 1.04 (released)

Petro Buleka said:
    :shock:
    image.png
    they multiply like mushrooms.
    I saw it too. Very strange o_o
  18. FelipeII

Viking Conquest Update 1.04 (released)

Yeah, worthy the time :smile:

Amazing jobs devs, I loved the way you guys adjusted the damage/range of the missile weapons and the new features
  19. FelipeII

How to improve faction relationship?

Defending villagers or caravans against raids, also :smile:
  20. FelipeII

Navigation

Agreed with florinteal, I guess the sailors become worthy when you have a great fleet of boats.
    A good companion to be made navigator is:
    Agathinos, the greek. Because of his high INT
Back
Top Bottom