Search results for query: *

1. AndreSalgado

Trait gain should have a multiplier

Renown should work as a multiplier for any trait or fame gain. Whether I am merciful to a looter or not, if no one knows of me, that should't affect my reputation much, but if I am a famous lord word should get around quick if I execute X or let go X in battle. Npc power level should also play...
  2. AndreSalgado

Is this Normal?

I started a game with cheats, waged war on khuzait from lvl 1 using ctrl+alt+f4 to defeat them and executing all the lords. I sieged several towns and castles myself and I have them as a lvl 3 clan. I can't create a kingdom yet, so it's just myself, I have defeated and killed all khuzait lords...
  3. AndreSalgado

I'm dissapointed

Wow, his sarcastic joke flew over you guys like a space x shuttle lol
    Thanks hahaha I was having doubts about using a sarcasm tag or something.
  4. AndreSalgado

I'm dissapointed

The EA literally states.
    "The early access version will be reusing scenes for different towns, may lack some supporting features, may have a limited number of quests, voice-overs, etc. and may lack localizations for some languages."

How can you be disappointed over something they warned you about? Like...What?
    This should be number 1 priority!
    You can't call it mount&blade without less talking and more raiding!

(I'm just kidding btw)
  5. AndreSalgado

I'm dissapointed

Just got bannerlord and what's my surprise. Sea raiders don't say "less talking more raiding" I mean, I get that it's early access but I expected at least this. Maybe it's a bug? My player said it once at the start but I don't feel it's the same..
  6. AndreSalgado

Ladies all gone

All the ladies seem to be gone after I've helped arwa getting the sarranid throne, I'll go into lords castles or cities and their wives are nowhere to be found, Anything to be done?
Back
Top Bottom