Search results for query: *

• Users: reza
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. reza

Tutorial Compability

so on my 1.7 warband in lav .16 mod sys, can i follow earlier mod sys tutorial? cause i feel like thats not the case as i was trying to insert outpost mod but doesnt seem to work, nor a note mod nor everything else
  2. reza

Is it wise to export my whole scene (building set) as a prop? (performance wise)

So.. Warband in game scene editor.. not my favourite. the way it works is i create a prop, say, a house, and then exports said prop and then arrange it in the scene editor, which feels clunky theorically, i can just arrange my houses on my 3d editor, and then export the whole scene as a single...
  3. reza

How to make armor show body part[SOLVED]

on a mod im currently working on, many of the armors are just are body accessory so, it shows like almost the whole body here an example: now, the current solution i use is to assign the whole body to the armor mesh, as you can see on the left of the screen, but i wonder if i can just...
  4. reza

SP Fantasy [WB] Seng Neng Kene: Low Fantasy Nusantara Ancient Kingdom [update 10 june]

Low Fantasy Nusantara Kingdom Background/Lore Faction Screens Progress We/I am Looking for help
  5. reza

Evade system & dynamic spawning system

Evade system press q = evade left q + rmb = evade and shield e = evade right e + rmb = evade and shield double s = evade backward dynamic spawning system so in the field there are 3 spawn point , lets say the battle scene is box , they are 8 spawn point , up down left right , all the corner ...
  6. reza

How to improve performance

other mod are running fine , but , Perisno , its a bit laggy sometime. i have checked the force single threading and load texture on demand , but it still running not really smooth , in this laggy condition i still love this mod and play it often , now i wonder how this awesome this mod could be...
  7. reza

LSP 3D Art Sir Yalazer armor and arms

before everythin i just want to point out that SIr Yalazer is my alias. anyway... Friends! this is my first OSP and i really like to get some feedback. anyway here is the screenshot! : Moderation: Please gain the permission of everyone involved for commercial purposes. Everything else can be...
  8. reza

added item not showing up [SOLVED]

i added new item in item.txt its number 956 i go to ingame "find itwm" . the box ia only diaplaying item 0-955 please help? edited and did some build module all my ॐtháńk ýőúॐ to you guys
  9. reza

help. textureless weapon

so i've been replacing a weapon. with new custom model. i inserted 2 layer of a texture, the diff and the spec one in blender 2.7. i exported the model in .obj. i replaced the mesh by morgh. and change the value of scan_module_texture become =1 . and i finall. hop in the game. the mesh did show...
Back
Top Bottom