Search results for query: *

1. Dest45

Bannerlord roadmap please

Perhaps more importantly than begging TW for a roadmap, how about we as a community put together a list of the most important features? Whether TW believes they can start working on said feature immedaitely or a few weeks/months down the line, is up for them to decide, but atleast we could inform TW about what is most important for us to make the game fun and immersive?

In my personal opinion, the most important things are as follows, in no particular order of importance:
    - Much more peacetime, with more content to do during peacetime, for example Feasts being one such example of content.
    - Much improved field battle tactical AI.
    - True Sandbox Mode (NO Main Quest).
    - More dialogue interaction with important NPC's (Lords, Rulers, etc. .)
    - Mod tools.
    - Much better integrated minor factions (more dialogue, recruitable troops, never at war with 'parent' faction, non-randomly generated NPC's with unique dialogue, etc. .)
    - More and better interaction with owned-settlements (be it villages, castles or towns).
    - Completely overhauled and working perk tree.

Things that I really, really don't care about in the slightest:
    - Dynasty system of having children, dying of old age, carrying on as my child etc. . Honestly I don't think ANYONE who plays Mount & Blade cares about these things.
    - Boats. The map was clearly not designed to be navigated with boats, ignore the people asking for this bloat feature.
    - Main Quest. I understand that this will remain in the game, but personally I have no interest in it and personally see it as low priority compared to core features for the game.
    I actually really want the things you didn’t care about.
  2. Dest45

Ugly hair longhair

They are mad because they don’t have thick luscious hair and are balding or bald. There is nothing wrong with a man bun. It’s practical. Not as practical as being bald though if you don’t mind advertising your bad genes.

both male and female need more long hairstyles, braided and unbraided.
  3. Dest45

Paying ira's party wages when i'm not part of her kingdom but just her husband

If yes the. You should be earning her revenue. And be able to set her party allowance so she doesn’t spend more than her fair share
  4. Dest45

Dual wield!

Off hand could be your blocking weapon for directional blocks. Would be faster than a shield but without the coverage and capability to block projectiles.

You could take it further by having the left swipe attack for the offhand and the others for the main hand. Dual wielding is no more silly than running around with one one-handed weapon and no shield.
  5. Dest45

Where is the brother???

**** he just told me to go earn some money to pay a ransom. 3M denars and 10 years later and haven't heard a peep. He does have a location according to the encyclopedia, but he isn't there.
    You obviously need more money. These are your siblings. Do you not love your family enough? 3M is the price you put on your Brother and Sister?
  6. Dest45

What happened to troops carrying banners in battle?

I’m assuming it will be added. The banners are in the files and cheat menu
  7. Dest45

Main questline restricts gameplay and is plain boring.

I’m really happy that my character has a family! All characters I had planned had a family. The backstory for one of my fictional characters was his two children get kidnapped by slavers and his wife is killed. Then his brother and him seek to get them back. This is close enough lol.
  8. Dest45

Where is the brother???

That part of the quest is probably unfinished while the devs focus on balance and bugs.

This. I want to reunite also but we’ll have to wait
  9. Dest45

Immersive Things that i think would be good for the game

Banner are in the game. You can equip them in the cheat menu
  10. Dest45

Getting the Banner parts seems impossible?

Wait around the hideout. Units come and go. You can take out the parties one at a time then attack the hideout when it’s low on people
  11. Dest45

Battania is taking over the world, If this is a feature not a bug I ask why

Western Empire completely wiped Battania on mine before today’s patch.
  12. Dest45

Allow joining an army earlier

Freelancer. What a great mod that was
  13. Dest45

List of issues/wants for the game still present after 1.04

You can enable cheats in the engine config file. Documents/Bannerlord/engine? Not at my PC but it’s like that. You’ll have an Enable Cheats- 0. Change the 0 to a 1. Opening inventory has all items in game and ctrl-h refills health in battle. I recommend not using them too much. But to each their own
  14. Dest45

Does anyone has a thought on Staur Defender vs Inspiring attacker?

Probably defender. You would probably find your troops wavering more in a battle you didn’t start. Morale is what causes troops to run
  15. Dest45

Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

The system is good, just unbalanced at the moment. Like everything concerning the pace of the game.
    This
  16. Dest45

Character Face ID

Amazing! Thank you!

merit: so I was able to get that part to work. Problem is none of my companions are in that list.But I can change the lords
  17. Dest45

Need More Info Skinny male Characters

The male characters become absurdly skinny after a while. Maybe it’s related to an armour? I noticed it after trying on Slovenly Leather on all my male characters and they were all skinny. Also the outfit results in a graphical glitch on female characters I tried making a new character and...
  18. Dest45

Tracking

Is there a way to see party tracks? Do I need to hold a key or anything? I have decent scouting but never see any tracks
  19. Dest45

Character Face ID

I turned on edit mode but can’t for the life of me figure out editing NPCs faces
Back
Top Bottom