Search results for query: *

• Users: kuwhar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. kuwhar

Question about PS4 Controls

I've played warband on my PC for quite some time and i'm thinking about starting up a new game. With the Ps4 release I was considering buying it for the ps4 so I can sit and relax on my couch with a controller but i'm curious specifically about the overworld map's controls. Has anyone played...
  2. kuwhar

How to hide map messages

I've googled a bunch but can't find anything. Does anyone know how to hide the messages that show up on the map? Not the pop-up screens but the text in the bottom left like "Count Klargus was defeated but managed to escape" etc. It would be lovely to play without those messages so if anyone...
  3. kuwhar

Starting Proficiencies

Does anyone have a resource for the accurate numbers for starting proficiencies? I"m developing a character builder program and it's the last thing I need but I can't find a reliable source of info. The wiki is wayyyy off and i even checked the module files and while i take thos enumbers as...
  4. kuwhar

Balanced Native Mod...

I've played a ton of mods and while some are great, don't get me wrong, I always end up back in native because I love the feel of the game and I make small tweaks to make things a little more difficult. With that said i'm looking to build a new, light rebalancing mod that addresses some key...
  5. kuwhar

Questions about diplomacy

I had a few question concerning the Diplomacy mod and if what i'm experiencing is due to the mod or just how native works. I'm currently in the Khergit faction and i've noticed that there is rarely (if ever) times of peace. And when we are at war with one group the Khergits will randomly start...
Back
Top Bottom