Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Does anyone know if the custom battle town scenes are the updated? I wanted to check how the new town scenes look by going into a defensive siege custom battle, but I swear the towns were the same ones I have been playing on before and not new. Also, the AI still had difficulties getting into the siege tower ladders on those maps. I wonder if it's because they are just not updated the same as the campaign map ones?
  2. No EU servers in custom games (1.7.2)?

Only the people hosting servers are hosting battle, there are no official battle servers anymore.
    I'm not asking about the new mode, I'm asking about the official TW siege and deatmatch servers. There are no EU servers for them.
  3. No EU servers in custom games (1.7.2)?

I just logged in have been refreshing the custom server list for like 10 minutes and there are no EU servers anymore. There are EA servers, where I have ~300 ping. Are the EU servers down?
  4. siege ai

It's on the list

You guys are just impatient. :xf-wink:
    Dude it's been on the list since the first day of EA. They even "fixed" it in a couple of patch notes. Obviously nothing got fixed, but it's been there for more than a year. It's like the coder who was working on the AI just left and they haven't gotten a comparable replacement.
  5. This Testudo Mod looks good

It's not limited to Sturgia.

It's based on shields. Only center gripped shields are capable of being held in the up block direction, which brings the game more in line with reality.

Sturgian round shields and the new Battanian shields are the ones capable of being held over the head.
    Alright, but doesn't really help or make a difference since we can't specify what shields our troops use
  6. This Testudo Mod looks good

I don't see how that formation is different from what's already in game
    It's only for Sturgia in vanilla. For some reason, was it for balance or something, Taleworlds only has it for Sturgia.
Back
Top Bottom