Search results for query: *

• Users: Lifesence
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lifesence

Resolved Army won't follow into battle.

Summary: After downloading the recent patchfix, my army won't follow me to battle. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  2. Lifesence

Resolved No shooting sound from arrows

Summary: No shooting sound from arrows How to Reproduce: Just started a new game after the latest 1.5.6 hotfix. Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, no mods. 100% Vanilla. Scene Name (if related): Any Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Home GPU: NVIDIA...
  3. Lifesence

How goes the war?

Just a small feature I miss from Warband. You ask a lord "How goes the war?" and he'll tell you who's winning and what his monarch wants. (Peace, war) and the reason behind the monarchs actions. "We're at war on too many fronts and wish to make peace with Kingdom of Nords" etc.
  4. Lifesence

Please give us back the ability to start companion parties while not having them in the party.

Whenever our companions parties lose, we will have to spend time finding them, adding them to the party just to ship them off again. This is time I for one would much appreciate on doing something else, because it gets repetetive and boring. I think it would be much better to be able to ship...
  5. Lifesence

Veteran's Respect perk doesn't work on Khuzait Raiders

First time posting, got no clue if I'm doing it correctly or not. The perk works fine on looters, sea warriors and forrest bandits tho; it's only the Khuzait Raiders I've found so far that it doesn't work on.
Back
Top Bottom