Search results for query: *

1. Help with adding a new face

Just a quick update to ShaunRemo - managed to get it fully working! Just forgot to copy the texture into PoP's Texture folder. :')
    Thank you very much for your help chief! Doubt I'd have it working at all without your assistance!
  2. Help with adding a new face

Reporting back again  :grin:

So I did as you instructed and I did indeed manage to add a new face to PoP! However, the face is completely black and missing it's texture. I copied the texture and material from Brytenwalda and placed them in the corresponding PoP .brf files, although one thing I noticed in openBrf was that while I could see the face net for some of the faces in Brytenwalda, a few (including the one I wanted to use) were blank. The face I'm wanting to use is actually the "manface_rugged" texture, but it seems someone has modelled scarring onto the face and renamed it as "manface_rugged_2", so I don't know if that complicates things somehow.
  3. Help with adding a new face

Thank you very much for your concise instructions and the time you took to help me! I have however hit an early bump in the road - for some reason PoP doesn't have the face .brf files you mentioned in the resource folder (I downloaded it like that, and the mod runs fine). Brytenwalda has those files, though. Hmm.
  4. Help with adding a new face

Hello all, just registered here so if I'm missing something I'm deeply sorry! I was hoping one of you kind intelligent people could assist me, I'm trying to get into a game of Warband at the minute, and I'm using the Prophesy of Pendor as my leading mod. However, there's a face from Brytenwalda...
Back
Top Bottom