Search results for query: *

1. andy120000

Needing help with adding new imtes into mod

Update 2: After another day of misery and trying of anything I could think of, I´m still stuck in a place :sad: Has anyone any hints or turorials or something please? The problem has to be the meta mesh, but I just don´t know what is set wrong...
    I have done literaly everything like in this vid, and it just still keeps chrashing...

I realy feel desperate :sad:
    After laoding the game, in the investory there is just a blank field instead of the small image of the helmet and when I try to equip my character with it, the game crashes immidiately. Does anyone know what am I doing wrong?? Is there some import options in the editor or something? Or has there to be some more xml than just items and submodule?

I really hope someone know what to do guys. Thanks.
    PS: If anyone is willing to hlep me, I will gladly share my files to find the mistake. It has to be something elementary, but I just can´t see it...
  2. andy120000

Update:
    After some hours of testing and trying some workarounds i found out the xml files are ok and the main problem is probubly the mesh itself. It wasn´t rigged and I think this is the cause of the crash. So I rigged it and I run into another major problem: I can´t import the rigged .fbx mesh into the editor.
    The editor only imports it as a package, but doesn´t import the mesh itself, so I can´t add any materials etc.

I should mention that I´m working on helmet, so I didn´t know it has to be rigged in Bannerlord (In Warband it doen´t have to).

Can someone please tell me where the problem can be? I am nearly 100% sure the problem is somwhere between exporting the mesh from blender and importing it into the editor.
    Does anyone have an idea what the export setting should look like? Can anyone please tell me what options should be checked when exporting fbx into the Bannerlord editor? I´m really starting to feel desperate :sad:

Thaks.
  3. andy120000

Hi there, I have a problem with adding a new item into the Bannerlord. I´ve managed to create submodule, add an item into the game with the proper material and textures but the game keeps crashing when I try to equip my character with the new item. Here is my crash log...
  4. andy120000

Bloodpass Warband Map Editor

I´ll pm you the link with the files. Thank you Bloodpass
  5. andy120000

Modding VC - Adding firearms

Hi guys. I´d like to know this: Is it possible to add/allow firearms in the Viking Conquest module system? I tried everything I could find for native warband module system but it doesn´t work. I´d like to make a firearms era mod based on Viking Conquest module system becasue it has so many...
  6. andy120000

I tried deleting parties u have mentioned, but still doesn´t work :/
  7. andy120000

Thanks. I'll try it today and i'll let i know how it goes.
  8. andy120000

Thanks for reply bloodpass. I tried to find something about this but it seems nobody tried to use VC module_parties with ur mod so far. If want I can send u my files if u have some time to look at it :smile: but I don't want to bother you.
  9. andy120000

I tried it, but it's still the same :/ any other ideas?
  10. andy120000

Thanks. I tried rise the number up to 8000m (my RAM) but I still got same message... :/
  11. andy120000

Thanks. But i 'm not good at programming :grin: can u please tell how can i do it?
  12. andy120000

Hi guys,

I have a few questions. I have troubles with opening Viking Conquest map in Bloodpass editor. Problem is mainly the module_parties.py, map with the default module_patries can be opened. Is it possible to open VC module_paties it with this tool? I tried to open Viking Conquest map and module_parties in it, but it keep crashing and I can´t manage to make it run. It gives me this eror:

Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[jME3 Main,5,main]
    OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Does anybody have any hint or solution?

Thanks
  13. andy120000

OpenBRF Error

I even tried older version of OpenBRf but it doesn´t work either.
  14. andy120000

OpenBRF Error

Please do anyone have any other tips or solutions? I´m getting quite desperate with this....  :sad:
  15. andy120000

OpenBRF Error

I tried but it doens´t work no matter what compactibility i use.
  16. andy120000

OpenBRF Error

Hi there. I have the same problem. I´ve recently buy new PC and OpenBRF doesn´t seem to work right. When I clik export nothing happens. It only works if I clik export all meshes command. I have aso another major issu with it. I can´t import any .obj file :sad: When I try it, it says cannot import .obj file. I dont know what the hell is with it... :evil: It is till working fine on my older PC. It anyoing to work with .brf files on my older PC and than trasporting them to my new one.

I have been trying hard to fix this problem but I can´t find anything useful via google or on this forum.
    If anyone have solution or and ideas contacnt me please.
  17. andy120000

Modding Lords Equipment for new mod - HELP ME PLEASE

Ok. I´m half way there :grin: The issu with clothes is solved (it was the flag) So thak you very much for this.
    But the second part of the problem stil remains. Now the lord wears the cloth in the castle but he also wear the tunic otside the castle too. I´ve tried setting the difficulty for the armor to 0 as u suggested but theres no change. To answer your questions: yes i wanted them to bo merchandise but very rare and expensive. I also used only teh falsg used on original item whoch was used in native (heraldic mail with tabard) but again no change. Any suggestions? Anyway everything other seems to be working well.

Here´s the actual armor entry:

Code:
    ["myc_king_c", "King Cuirass", [("myckingcuirass4",0)], itp_type_body_armor|itp_covers_legs, 0, 4000, weight(25)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(57)|leg_armor(22)|difficulty(0), imodbits_armor ],
  18. andy120000

I´ve already tried it on myself and everything is fine. ok thanks very much I´ll try ur sugestion and let u know if it worked :smile:
  19. andy120000

Ok I´ll try the modmerger and I hope I´ll figure out how it works.

I took another look at this and I found out there was some problem with the requested strenght. So I updated the troop and tried it again and here´s the result: King is in the castle naked again and outside the castle he wears tunic (which is supposed to wear indoor) instead of the armor. Helmet shield etc. seems to be fine.
    Any other ideas? I know it looks like a noob problem but I´ve never tried moding lords before.

Here is the updated troop code:

Code:
    ["kingdom_5_lord", "King Agamemnon", "Graveth", tf_hero, no_scene, reserved, fac_kingdom_5, [itm_sumpter_horse,itm_myckingtunic,itm_mycboots,itm_myc_king_greaves,itm_myc_king_c,itm_type_dii_rich,itm_myc_king_shield,itm_myc_king_helmet], knight_attrib_5|str_30, wp(220), knight_skills_4|knows_trainer_5, 0x0000000efc04119225848dac5d50d62400000000001d48b80000000000000000, rhodok_face_old_2 ],

Here are the items codes:

Code:
    ["myc_king_c", "King Cuirass", [("myckingcuirass4",0)], itp_type_body_armor|itp_unique|itp_merchandise|itp_covers_legs, 0, 4000, weight(25)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(57)|leg_armor(22)|difficulty(19), imodbits_armor ],

["myc_king_helmet", "Helmet of Agamemnon", [("myckinghelmet",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_unique|itp_merchandise|itp_fit_to_head, 0, 3500, weight(1.75)|abundance(100)|head_armor(50)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(0)|difficulty(25), imodbits_plate ],

["myc_king_greaves", "Rich Greaves", [("kinggreaves",0)], itp_type_foot_armor|itp_attach_armature|itp_merchandise, 0, 1770, weight(3.5)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(35)|difficulty(9), imodbits_armor ],

["myc_king_shield", "Shield of Agamemnon", [("agamemnonshield",0)], itp_type_shield|itp_unique|itp_merchandise|itp_wooden_parry, itcf_carry_round_shield, 1000, weight(5)|hit_points(600)|body_armor(16)|spd_rtng(90)|shield_width(60), imodbits_shield ],

["myckingtunic", "Mycenaean Kings Tunic", [("kingtuni",0)], itp_type_body_armor|itp_unique|itp_merchandise|itp_covers_legs, 0, 5000, weight(14)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(29)|leg_armor(22)|difficulty(0), imodbits_armor ],

["mycboots", "Mycenaean Boots", [("mycboots",0)], itp_type_foot_armor|itp_attach_armature|itp_merchandise, 0, 500, weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(10)|difficulty(0), imodbits_armor ],

["type_dii_rich", "Type Dii Rich", [("TypeDiirich",0),("TypeDiirichcab",ixmesh_carry)], itp_type_one_handed_wpn|itp_merchandise|itp_primary, itc_longsword|itcf_carry_sword_left_hip|itcf_show_holster_when_drawn, 1100, weight(1.25)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(103)|weapon_length(50)|swing_damage(35,cut)|thrust_damage(28,pierce), imodbits_sword_high ],

Any ideas?

20. andy120000

Ok I thaks for correting me.

So here is the code:

Code:
    ["kingdom_5_lord", "King Agamemnon", "Graveth", tf_hero, no_scene, reserved, fac_kingdom_5, [itm_sumpter_horse,itm_myckingtunic,itm_mycboots,itm_myc_king_greaves,itm_myc_king_c,itm_type_dii_rich,itm_myc_king_shield,itm_myc_king_helmet], knight_attrib_5, wp(220), knight_skills_4|knows_trainer_5, 0x0000000efc04119225848dac5d50d62400000000001d48b80000000000000000, rhodok_face_old_2 ],

I hope I´ll help u guys. I really don´t know where the error can be.

Anyway, I´m using old modsys because I´ve started working on this mod quite long ago. At that time it was the most actual version. So I´d like to ask u kalarhan if I´ll use newer modsys will I have to start from the scratch or can I use some files from older modsys? (like module_troops, module_idems, animations, scripts etc.) Because I´ve already finished plenty of things and I´d be very upset if I´d have to do it all again.
Back
Top Bottom