Search results for query: *

1. faycalkilali

Master Server for warband module with announcement service.

Example image of in-game single player: Hey there, I've been experimenting with a method to improve player participation in battle_time under my Medieval Conquests mod, I've never released this code publicly or implemented it to Public Builds for Medieval Conquests yet, however I've tested it...
  2. faycalkilali

OSP Code QoL Injury, stumbling, hardship & bleeding.

Damage consequences, injury effects, bleeding, stumbling & hardship. Improvements to-do: Add traits gain-able by kill/damage, positive buffs. This is NOT my best work, but I feel like maybe someone can make use out of it, good luck! ("stumbling",[ #This script is to be called once every 1-2...
  3. faycalkilali

OSP Code QoL Framework to assign traits to troops for uniqueness and variety.

Perhaps something interesting could come out of this code. Have you ever wanted your troops to have varying health, speed & damage potentional? well now you can! ("assign_traits",  #Call this script in module_mission_templates with ti_once. #This script assigns one of two traits to each...
  4. faycalkilali

SP Other Tainted Paths

Overview Tainted Paths attempts to provide you with a fun and unique large-scale experience, with a captivating story that is shaped by you, the player. From swords and chainmails to muskets and plate armours you will be able to fight and conquer multiple periods, across multiple continents. *...
  5. faycalkilali

Development brick wall hit, requesting assistance.

Greetings, I've been having trouble with this issue and require some assistance, details below! module_coop_templates is mean't to call for a global variable however it can only reach one script in module_coop_scripts, and as a result all other scripts won't return a value to it, the variable...
  6. faycalkilali

B Medieval Medieval Conquests

Overview Medieval Conquests attempts to reflect the reality of 13th century Europe. From this point on the player and NPC lords shape this land and fight for supremacy and control of the continent. This mod uses https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,245842.0.html 1257AD (1257 Anno...
  7. faycalkilali

Reformatted - Multiplayer not working properly.

What happend: I reformatted my C: partition which contained OS, Main Steam directory. Warband is located at my other partition K:/ as a result it remains untouched. What I can do: Refresh the favorites list, and the servers I have in my favorite still show up in Favorites, I can also connect to...
  8. faycalkilali

What are some decent Roman ERA mods? (Feel free to speak your mind!)

What are some decent Roman ERA mods? Would appeciate it, for M&B Warband or M&B, I got both games but prefer Warband.
  9. faycalkilali

Is there any mods out there that enhance blood or add more blood to the game?

Curiouse, the only mod I could find is decapitate and dismember. Does anyone here know a mod that allows me to tweak other mods to add more blood in a similiar way to brainy bots? Honestly, any tips would be appeciated regarding this. Regards, troycall
  10. faycalkilali

(Looking for) Players for the M&B Warband Advanced mod (Which is a Battle_Time)

Note: I understand this thread may be a duplicate from another section, I didn't know which section to post this in so I posted it in both. Most battles will be done at around 22:00 GMT +3 however time may vary and is not set, and may not happen every day, and may happen several times a day...
  11. faycalkilali

(Looking for) Players for the M&B Warband Advanced mod (Which is a Battle_Time)

Most battles will be done at around 22:00 GMT +3 however time may vary and is not set, and may not happen every day, and may happen several times a day (battles) Here is the reddit thread I made...
  12. faycalkilali

Does this mod require WSE (Warband Script Extender) for everything it offers?

Does this mod require WSE (Warband Script Extender) for everything it offers to be functional? Thanks for reading.
  13. faycalkilali

Requesting all ID's of Betty the Bomber to add to my banlist.

I need those ID's (Identifiers) since it seems she has been attacking my server lately and would like to have them to save myself the headache of banning him/her over and over. @Admins please don't delete this without giving a reason. Check this thread out, it includes a lot about Betty...
  14. faycalkilali

***NeoGK_Deluxe_V2

This page is for reference to the server. The server is running the NeoGK Deluxe V2 mod. Server name: ***NeoGK_Deluxe_V2 Location: Europe The website of the operator is at: www.extragaming.club with the forums being at www.extragaming.club/forums The TeamSpeak is at ts3.extragaming.club feel...
  15. faycalkilali

Where can I advertise my Native servers in this forum?

I can't find the section where I can post my Native server in this forum, any head ups or linking to it if it exists would be appeciated. Regards, Troy.
  16. faycalkilali

Looking for Battle_Time (Co-Op) Mod for warband Players/Hosters!

Looking for people who would like to join in those mods. For those who don't know each one of those mods allows you to play single-player battles in multiplayer, like sieges for example in either side of the factions. Post here with your steam community or ID and i'll add ya if you want to...
  17. faycalkilali

(Europe) ****Extra_F12_0120 Server (200 Slots)

Decided to host a Full Invasion server. Rules are: No spamming chat/spamming polls, stepping on beds while people are resting on them, being annoying, not talking english, racism/sexiesm. Current admins are: Envious, Gorebane, Forrest Website is at: www.extragaming.club Forums at...
  18. faycalkilali

Take control of garrison (?)

Hello, I noticed whenever I take control of garrison's in castles/towns I conquered the relationship with the town/castle goes down immensly. Would someone explain to me the upside of not taking control of the garrison(s) other than not being hated by the commoners? If I don't take control of...
  19. faycalkilali

Having issues with banks in Persistent World (Help!)

Hello, I decided to host a server for PW 4.4 and I'm having issues with banks, everytime I hold F on them, instead of it giving me the option to take money out/insert It instead opens my inventory (Weapons and armor) for some reason I can't figure out... Any idea on how to solve this so the...
Back
Top Bottom