Search results for query: *

1. Chief_Einherjar

Viking Conquest Clan List (Admins please sticky)

Intro This list will collect the information of all currently active clans in Viking Conquest to make it quick and easy to identify an active clan. It makes it quick and easy to find clan threads and contacts to a clan leader for the purposes of contacting said clan or joining it. The list is...
  2. Chief_Einherjar

Which companions are noble?

I'm not sure which companions are noble and which aren't. A simple listing of any noble companions anyone knows would help me out a bit in my game.
  3. Chief_Einherjar

VC Completed Odin's Polk Thursday Battle [NA] ~OVER~

Overview This will be a weekly held VC battle done by OP. We do believe the NA scene to be lacking in events so we are going to attempt to create a battle which is not only well run but highly inclusive! If you have any questions please ask them on the forum or message me directly. I will get...
  4. Chief_Einherjar

Religion of soldiers

I've had a large morale problem in my army as I'm being informed all of my army is made up of Christians This is including the farmers I recruited in Norway. How would I go about finding Pagan soldiers and are the Christian norwegian farmers WAD? In addition, if you wouldn't mind would you...
  5. Chief_Einherjar

[OP] Odin's Polk - NA (Contact us to scrim)

About Us We do skirms! Add me to organize one between our clans! Odin's Polk is a group for Mount & Blade Warband: Viking Conquest, created from a group of dedicated NW players looking to join in on the new action! OP is now dedicated to NW and VC. The OP is known as "Odin's Polk" within ...
Back
Top Bottom