Search results for query: *

1. KuroNeko87

Mod tools and Steam Workshop when?

While I want mod tools and workshop accessibility, It's near impossible (and bad practice) to release modding tools for a game where the code is constantly changing (although we haven't seen any major updates yet). it makes it hard for devs to receive unmodded error reports and more work by having to update the game plus any change to the tools/sdk.
  2. KuroNeko87

Multiple base_troops possible!

@KuroNeko87: Not sure how you would define regional but you can of course use the cultures as regions so the Empire has different mercenaries than the Vlandians etc.

Yup, that's what I was referring to
  3. KuroNeko87

Factions shouldn't start the game at war

I just started a new game, not even 5 minutes in and more than 10 lords have been captured and 3 armies are sieging 3 different locations... wtf man no wonder the game snowballs so much.

uHTXpg6.png
  4. KuroNeko87

Multiple base_troops possible!

That sounds great, I want to add something like regional mercenaries like the ones on 1257AD (Euro mercenary, Rus mercenary, etc.)
    This method would be great.
  5. KuroNeko87

Where to mod arrow vendor price?

Yeah, I figured they were for drops/vendors
  6. KuroNeko87

Check here: \Modules\Native\ModuleData\item_modifiers.xml
    That's only for modifiers but there's
    <ItemModifier id="balanced_arrows" name="{=fdgcpipH}Balanced {ITEMNAME}" damage="1" price_factor="4.5" />
    <ItemModifier id="large_bag_arrows" name="{=3JaHZA3Y}Large Bag of {ITEMNAME}" damage="0" weight_factor="1.50" price_factor="2" />
    <ItemModifier id="splintered_arrows" name="{=8Pd6fLoy}Splintered {ITEMNAME}" damage="-1" price_factor="0.5" />
    <ItemModifier id="bent_arrows" name="{=eb4miTUB}Bent {ITEMNAME}" damage="-3" price_factor="0.5" />
  7. KuroNeko87

Ahh, i see. I was looking in the wrong place. I guess .tpac is the new .brf format
    I'll be on the lookout for the prices to help you out
  8. KuroNeko87

How did you managed to change quantity? Which tool did you use to edit the file?
  9. KuroNeko87

Adding stuff from other modules to Floris

Thank you both for your help and guidance. I now have a better understanding of how the system works...

Now some pics of some of the stuff I added :p
    0C2KYKB.jpg

IC21INY.jpg

mvNt2Uo.jpg

sj9g67c.jpg

8Zv9XcN.jpg

aHdfgC8.jpg

DszHndz.jpg

ARX8EW9.jpg
  10. KuroNeko87

Now, if I could find a way to add More Women to Floris...  :roll:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/5935/?
  11. KuroNeko87

Ah! my bad for assuming. I thought you had the Floris Dev Suite already. You need to get it. I downloaded the installer for floris from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3489/?

Then on the installer, I specified I want the dev suite and installed it in an external source i.e. "C:/FlorisDev" that's where you have all the source python files. Pretty much the module system source for floris.
  12. KuroNeko87

Yeah, I'm fine adding stuff from other modules to OTHER modules but floris changes a lot of the filenames and that messes with stuff... for example for character faces/textures it normally goes like:
    Code:
    womanface_young
    woman_body 
    woman_calf_l 
    f_handL

While floris changes it to
    Code:
    fac_womanface_white01
    fac_woman_body 
    fac_woman_calf_l 
    fac_woman_handL

That's what dragging me down :p

PS: My floris source has the sounds.py file :V

3vExFru.png

13. KuroNeko87

I'll do that, mess around some more with the files. Thanks for the Reply
  14. KuroNeko87

Hello all! new to Mount and Blade in general. I am wanting to add certain elements from other modules to Floris, as the title says. But All the guides I can find only help me add items to native. Namely, what i want to add is the Pretty Female and the female knight armors from Prophesy of Pendor...
Back
Top Bottom