Search results for query: *

• Users: truth1001
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. truth1001

downgrade my games version to use this mod

i cant figure out where to get version 1.168 so i can use this mod. im quite literaly at my wits end about it ive been wanting to play this since it came out :dead:
  2. truth1001

Downgrading my games version

Hi i would like to play a particular mod that requires war band version 1.168 but fails to explain how to go about obtaining said version to run. I'm aware the solution is probably right in front of my face but i cant seem to find it. Anyone with the ability to educate my neanderthal self would...
  3. truth1001

a posibly crazzy idea for yall to chew on

what if you just ditched all or most of the native factions entirely? im assuming that wuld free up the faction slots right? or is this departing too much from native? SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS MY BRETHREN
  4. truth1001

A question for guzpav.

when i click the on the photo of the lich king it brings me to your photo bucket.. lookin around on there i saw A LOT of pics from some aztec themed mod. is this somthin else your working on? looks some what interesting.
  5. truth1001

On paladins and clerics

I havent played one yet, but, can you just start as a normal fighter and "become" a paladin through some item or training or do you have to start as one? i would just start a warrior and see but i was having issues with the mod and just decided to wait until the next release to play with it more
Back
Top Bottom