Search results for query: *

1. Reforged Edition news: Join the open beta!

Well more good stuff coming that very good But Cloth still so ****ing flashy AND WHERE THE ****ING FULL FACE VIKING HELMET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That the only thing i ****ing wait to enjoy the game ...... !!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Hmmm new update for the DLC or never ??

Juste little question annyone know new update coming or not ? Because its long time i don't see update for the DLC ....
  3. DLC "Viking Conquest"

Joue a Brytenwalda pour le momment ... Le DLC est juste un sac a ordure pour le momment ....
  4. Thank you, Viking Conquest team

Well can be great you add more stuff and fix all **** of the Early Acess .... You make a DLC you suppose to add more stuff of the Mod but no you do like a ****ing monkey retard , you kick so many stuff for nothing and you say a yes i totally normal the game look like this ... Best troll ever  Next time Tale Worlds take the mods and say **** you to the modder of the mod ....

YourStepDad said:
    Yorkshireman said:
    Thank you for releasing this with zero testing, producing the most buggiest infestation I have ever seen in a game, I pitty you, not even starship troopers had to deal with this many killer bugs.
    Thank you also for rushing it missing content that obviously should have being released with the game, such as two handed axes, making the 2 handed skill mainly pointless. Thank you for your assurances to add what should have already being in the game weeks after release.

1E988790FCD79D5D4ADF5C9EEF23E52161252AAB

There are no two handed axes for a reason. I don't think there were ever meant to be any.

Get the **** out of my thread you subjective twats. :lol:
  5. Thank you, Viking Conquest team

Welcome Troll 2014

YourStepDad said:
    Thank you for providing me with such an incredibly engaging, relatable and engrossing storyline, full of difficult, interesting choices and absolutely incredible twists that at times put even bioware to shame.

Don't let the typos fool you (of which there seem to be none after the hotfix), the story is absolutely incredible, and keeps getting progressively more interesting. (At least it was for me, experience may vary based on your choices. :razz:)

Yes, it was a rocky release and there are issues, but stick with it, below all the technical issues hides Brytenwalda on steroids. :smile:
  6. Traduction du DLC "Viking Conquest" pour Warband

Salut a tous, pourquoi le nouveaux DLC Viking n'a pas été traduit en francais comme tous les autre DLC ou jeux Mount&Blade Parce que la je peux pas faire la campaigne sent rien comprendre.... -,- Des idée a quand un version francaise sera dispo ? Merci bien
  7. Rate Viking Conquest (poll)

Me what i want its more Wepond and More mail armor ....
  8. armor and weapons

I hope to se this helmet .... http://www.royalarmouriesshop.org/images/detailed/0/Viking_Vendel.jpg
  9. I want an explaination by the developers.

Its sad to see the Dev to a find bad work .... The Mods its mutch better and the dev say its final product ? Hmm Wait but that state its a damn Beta .... Miss so many stuff i hope somone gonna lost the job in TW tonight ...Because realease something like this and just laught in face of people pay for this game its inaxeptable ...  I hope you gonna fix this soon .... People take a mods to do better but now you just **** up this mods ....
  10. Looks worse than vanilla (aliasing)

I hate the texture in VC so flash ....
  11. Please add crouching...

I hope to for the crouching :S
  12. bug i found

- People don't hear the song of the Horns -Shield Wall don't work people just walk inside .... -I don't see my arrow at the momment where i shoot -People go so fast ... -The flag cannot be planted ... -Take so many hit to die ..
  13. The Armor omg .....

Hi all why dev only put 1 mail armor and all other its damn paysan cloth armor ..... Why we don't have real viking armor whit Animal stuff and for the helmet its the same thing only 3 helmet ... We need more helmet whit protection face and helmet whit Horns ..... I very sad only paysan armor...
  14. Add FRENCH SUPPORT !!!!!!!!

Add french support plz ... The campaing just **** me up .... All other have French support so why this one don't have .....
  15. Your personal Viking Conquest rating (X out of 10)

-1/10

-Only 1 Mail armor all other its Cloth ****

-The Texture are so retard

-So many troll drive the Boat and do everything to **** the game

-We need more Mail armor whit animal stuff and More Helmet whit protection face and Horns ..

-People in multiplayer run so fast

-Take 5 shoot to kill someone

-No french support ....
Back
Top Bottom