Search results for query: *

• Users: Diokles
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Diokles

Tarχuna (Tarchuna/Tarquinii) [NA/EU]

―The bronze "Chimera of Arezzo", commonly referred to as one of the best known vestiges of Etruscan art Avequ! We are the city-state of Tarχuna (otherwise known as Tarchuna), a well cultured and prosperous member of the Mech Rasnal (Etruscan League). We are a NA/EU clan for Rome at War...
  2. Diokles

PREVIOUS EVENT: Val de Saire (May 17th)

"After gathering a large flock, willing to ravage the land with burning fire and flame and striking with swords..." (Life of St. Léger) Viking fleets returned to Normandy. They had often found safe harbour there in the past, a constant source of dispute with king Æþelréd of England until...
  3. Diokles

Vae Victis Shieldbattle [Sunday - 4:00pm EST / 9:00pm GMT]

In 390 BC, an army of Gauls led by Brennus attacked Rome, capturing all of the city except for the Capitoline Hill, which was successfully held against them. Brennus besieged the hill, and finally the Romans asked to ransom their city. Brennus demanded 1,000 pounds (327 kg) of gold and the...
  4. Diokles

Langobards (Lombards/Longbeards) [NA]

[color=black][size=14pt][font=bookantiqua]Wes thu hailaz, Frijōnds! We are the Langobards, Longbeards, an NA Clan for Rome at War based on the Germanic tribe of the Lombards, who invaded Italy in 568 AD and formed the Kingdom of the Lombards. As our namesake may suggest, characters in...
  5. Diokles

SCILDWEALL – NA Vikingr Shieldwall Event (dormant)

Wilcume! This is a weekly North American hosted Shieldwall event dedicated to those who are unable to attend the EU Vikingr Event for miscellaneous reasons. Most, if not all, of the features of the EU Vikingr Event will be imitated in order to preserve the feel of realistic Shieldwall combat...
  6. Diokles

Ósrédingas

7. Diokles

Problems with hosting a Server

Hail, I've been trying to host a server on Vikingr and came across some problems. When I asked the tech support for help in this problem they gave me this response: Any help would be appreciated on fixing this problem.
Back
Top Bottom