Search results for query: *

1. BonerLord

[SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

If you don't like a feedback than it's your problem. I spend my time to improve your submod. Nobody like criticism but it is needed to improve your work. Your try to inslut is funny and silly. I even don't understand what you write.

LOL you can give feedback but if want to change something stop talking, writing like robot and expect a change... you speak to john connor my son, so don't become an AI.. all the stuff you mentioned is not even a bug, report or any helpful cuz the terrain and everything works just fine, tested by me and friends. If you don't like something especially when it's for free, then like you say do it by yourself.

if you don't understand boy, learn english or leave me alone you UN\China winnie pooh sexy lover :wink:
  2. BonerLord

Delete "data\skyboxes.txt" it is the same as originall.
    Add backup folder with originall files. So no need to find all originall files and backup them manual for many people.
    Write changelog instead of "NEW" lines. It will be more informative and will look cleaner.
    As for music I think to write guide.
    Other bugs are: there is no terrain for desert, borders don't match the color of terrain.
    you are wrong, i do what ever i want go away vile demorat, liberal sum!
  3. BonerLord

Version 3.6+ for PoP 3.9.5 -New!
    -Fixed many textures
    -Added new Textures
    -Better performance but still feels more real, bushy.
    -My Map icon addition is gone because the POP ones rule.
    -NEW HD Blood textures and effects, for more brutality:twisted:
    -NEW Music awesome tracks which fit well into PoP
    -NEW Sounds for units during Battles
    -Added the Hoof prints map_misc texture (tracking symbol on the map) for PoP /if you don't like the Hoof prints and want the arrows back, then replace the map_misc.dds texture with the original texture one from your pop zip...
    Thank You PoP Team! So much for PoP 3.9.5!!! It's sum very super awesome stuff! :wink::shock:
    This is completely save game compatible!

-Download link for Version 3.6+ for PoP 3.9.5

-you should use 7zip, winrar could also work.

:fruity::fruity: enjoy!
  4. BonerLord

1) map_misc texture still there
    2) data\skyboxes.txt is the same as originall
    3) folder Resorces need to be renamed to Resorce
    yeah sry about that, was to busy but i will upload a total new version with everything fixed and new music but still very POP like, new sounds for units during battles and brand new, brutal HD blood effects.

Fire effect is bugged
    that should also be fixed with the new Version 3.6+ for Pop 3.9.5
  5. BonerLord

Version 3.5 for PoP 3.9.5 -New!
    -Fixed some textures
    -Added new Textures
    -Better performance but still feels more real, bushy.
    -Added back the Hoof prints map_misc texture (tracking symbol on the map) for PoP
    -My Map icon addition is gone because the POP ones rule.
    -!!New Blood textures and effects, for more brutality!!
    -It's more like a light version only with the overworked Polished Landscapes because the PoP Devs took my inspiration on a new lvl MapIcons, Borders so on..
    Thank You PoP Team! so much for PoP 3.9.5!!!very super awesome stuff! :wink:
    This is completely save game compatible!

-Download link for Version 3.5 for PoP 3.9.5

-you should use 7zip, winrar could also work.

:fruity: enjoy!
  6. BonerLord

Top 10 Mods For Bannerlord - Week 2

I won't bother with mods until the game out of EA but certainly good to see modders active.
    If you play on the stable branch, version it shouldn't be a problem to add mods like the tweak "mod" on nexus which already improve the game play for me.
  7. BonerLord

Bannerlord A.I.

Troll..
  8. BonerLord

Patch Notes e1.0.9

Keep watching The Spiffy Brit's videos and fixing those bugs and exploits!

w5Mu2G7.gif
    LOL Bannerlord patches are best! For the King!!
  9. BonerLord

SP - World Map My suggestion to make hideouts more fun.

try this mod, makes ma game way better balanced in many ways..
  10. BonerLord

Feedback, Bugs, Glitches, reports for Bonerlord

Hi i just want to give some Feedback and report bugs, also i got some screenshots as proof or hint. I will add more to this thread over time. Feedback: (I will add more in the future, maybe) So far bannerlord is just awesome and i can already see huge Mods, Maps (europe,asia) happening... if we...
  11. BonerLord

[BUG]My wife keep pregnant even when she on her own parties.

I'm scared this will crash my save if the baby keep generate.
    Sounds like your Queen is a Xenomorph.
  12. BonerLord

Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

Totally agree here with OP, the skill system in Bannerlord sux.. I liked the old version in Warband and other legendary RPGs way more. What about that focus thing anyway? I wanna choose what I want, I want my FREEDOM back..!!
  13. BonerLord

BETA - Early Access Performance Comparison

Hey children, we dont ask to you anything about your systems. We care about something other else, thank you.
    We just give feedback, that's why there is a forum
  14. BonerLord

BETA - Early Access Performance Comparison

For me the game runs like butta boyyz..
    I7 7700k rtx 2060 super 16gb and on SSD, also upgraded the graphics driver before installing also windows updates on auto..... That's what I expected from this game, anyways. This is not Warband or some Dlc, or anything similar to anything before. :iamamoron:
  15. BonerLord

SP in EA and already a blast.

Thanks TW for all the hard work and everything else. This is just amazing! The music, the Map, the scenes, the fights, the textures, the changing weather/day night, the EveryFukkinButterything in this EARLY ACCESS game version.:cry::grin::lol::mrgreen::party::party::party: Do you other human...
  16. BonerLord

Bannerlord is a wet dream cuming true!

Bannerlord is a wet dream cuming true!
  17. BonerLord

Ehh refunded it.

I was "signing up" for a game with a $50 price tag assigned to it that was supposed to be an improvement on Warband. What I got was a buggy mess with bad controls, horrible lag issues, and that special kind of "made for consoles" feel that plagues most newer games. I might pick it up again in a few years if it ever hits $10 or so and has most of it's issues fixed.
    McCrybaby... Grow up first then play Bannerlord.
  18. BonerLord

The final hour.

Just play something else, probably you can wait for a hotfix anyways... ?
Back
Top Bottom