Search results for query: *

1. Fwuffy

[TWC] Semi Finals

Charlini said:
    Imagine after this show, to flee to your forums quietly and spread this bs:

2AAAE29E0A39B5591E71E9A4B8B25C64BFF6C859

Since when does FT think we're best on NW? I literally said we're inconsistent and BAD, but you definetly couldn't live up to your domination expectation, threw badly your game, and performed way worse than teams of your own module that you consider significantly worse. Love how you twist facts to share your mental version, just get over your ****show already.
    You performed awful, dragged massively down your team, and allowed a native team on NW to get a -4 round difference instead of a -12, making us win on the overall score while fighting  6 top tier players on Native + 2 decent fillers resulting in a fair native match-up.

Imagine losing 3 rounds in a row against players who have no clue what they're doing. It actually shows how awful you are, but hey, considering you won by a larger round difference another NW tournament right after we won you, while you STILL missed DOMI, it may show once again our point and your pathetic performance after chatting big.

Someone enlight me if I missed something, but since when does stating that superior module can rip rounds on NW vs any team(and proving it on semis), equals stating that we're the best NW team
    neither ur nor goldens points make any sense i agree with obelix
  2. Fwuffy

[TWC] Semi Finals

Hi it was a fun tournament Golden does not represent ChimpZ please disregard him he has Irish issues
  3. Fwuffy

[TWC] Knockout Stage Week 1

Watly said:
    ChimpZ vs VICIOUS native side will be Monday 20GMT.

NW side to follow.
    NW match is tonight at 8GMT.
  4. Fwuffy

[TWC] Knockout Stage Week 1

theDonut said:
    Gi said:
    Considering you pestered Matt and I about match fixing our game so that you can advance, I think it's incredibly ironic that you are now saying that the tournament is rigged (is that not what you wanted to do??) If anybody on here has my steam you are more than welcome to ask me for logs and you can make your own informed decision.

That's hilarious. What an absolute hypocrite. People that do that have been permanently banned from tournaments and in my opinion should be. You'd do well in being kinder to Gibby instead of accusing him of rigging anything which is stupid, while you were out here trying to rig games  :facepalm:
    gibby absolutely did rig it by including a native component tho!!!
  5. Fwuffy

[TWC] Group Stage Week 2

theDonut said:
    LaPache said:
    theDonut said:
    LaPache said:
    Not mad at the score since we won on NW anyway but may I ask why you are using forbidden modules during the official Donut?
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/790874731950129729/4339F8EDC945006CF2B8CDD39398E9FF6BF8211B/

I didn't know at all that using TGs arena NeoGK mod wasn't allowed. I had to install it because I train sometimes on TG Arena and it crashed a lot without the mod.
    I didn't even know it gave any advantage I just realized after looking it does tell you the enemy amount in each class so I apologize really for that and won't use it again. I uploaded the pic yesterday to my steam free for everyone to see out of my own ignorance that it gave this tiny info and wasn't allowed lol so that proves Im not lying. I never cheated in my life even as a 10 year old I found cheating disgusting so please don't try to stain my name with that bs.  My steam pics (https://steamcommunity.com/id/4fourfour/screenshots/)

but yeah still that wouldn't have changed the score at all (I didn't even knew that info existed until you pointed this out)
    I'll take a punishment and am sorry for my ignorance on this topic.
    I never claimed you are a cheater. I only wanted to know if you aware that this isn't allowed or if it was only a mistake.

It's okey man I understand your position then.

Watly said:
    Frankly, it does not matter what your intentions were when using the mod. The fact is that you used a forbidden modification that gives you and your team a significant advantage. By both the rules and precedent (poor GrafBlade), that should result in a tournament ban and defaulting the rounds you played.

The fact that you want to benefit from this and take our win when we won fair and square only shows how you really are. Never took you for someone like that but the more you know I guess. Enjoy your internet points.
    You lost 2 rounds to me and Python playing, how can your argument have any weight?
  6. Fwuffy

[TWC] €1000+ Cross-Module Tournament Signups

Shemaforash said:
    that's very cool fwuffy
    you're very cool
  7. Fwuffy

Apollo~ said:
    Fwuffy said:
    Namakan said:
    You're not making any sense. Saying that you're implying that you've tried playing on all German servers, which is pretty much impossible.
    you don't need to try all the servers it's just in general, from the words of arctic servers themselves: "Germany is a terrible location because of its infrastructure and the data controls in Germany. It forces you to go through so many nodes that its always going to be laggy unless your inside the country. This has been explained many times, nothing you can do about it for gaming purposes it just sucks, its not the actual hardware that we are using."

Maybe they are talking about their own servers??? Saying that all of germany is a terrible location because of its 'infrastructure and data controls' is illogical af.

maybe if you want decent servers goto ->>https://www.ovh.co.uk/
    they are like the most commonly used provider over there tho and it's regularly been a topic in NW of french servers always being better so unless native can prove otherwise idk what to say
  8. Fwuffy

Namakan said:
    You're not making any sense. Saying that you're implying that you've tried playing on all German servers, which is pretty much impossible.
    you don't need to try all the servers it's just in general, from the words of arctic servers themselves: "Germany is a terrible location because of its infrastructure and the data controls in Germany. It forces you to go through so many nodes that its always going to be laggy unless your inside the country. This has been explained many times, nothing you can do about it for gaming purposes it just sucks, its not the actual hardware that we are using."
  9. Fwuffy

Namakan said:
    private Ry4N said:
    Namakan said:
    Smylie said:
    German servers are awful for NW any, NW player will say it so please get a French one.
    even the german NW players? how does that make sense  :?:
    just cuz their ping is lower doesn't make it a better and more reliable server u bumbaclart
    so what you're saying is that all servers located in germany are worse than all that are located in france?  :facepalm:
    german servers are worse than french ones tho so yes
  10. Fwuffy

Tardet said:
    ๖Kern said:
    Fwuffy said:
    VornOfSwag said:
    Golden said:
    Roberta_Baratheon said:
    Why do all the NW people type like they are mentally challenged?
    The year is 2019, still waiting for TW people to discover the meaning of fun.

Being edgy is fun?

Fwuffy is the current EU NW community representative, and you gonna talk to him .......... WITH RESPECT
    Precisely so, anyway the fact that there is a profanity filter is proof enough - enjoy it bois
  11. Fwuffy

VornOfSwag said:
    Golden said:
    Roberta_Baratheon said:
    Why do all the NW people type like they are mentally challenged?
    The year is 2019, still waiting for TW people to discover the meaning of fun.
  12. Fwuffy

hello i am native pleyer 4 directions very advanced oh btw check my autoshield peepeelaugh
  13. Fwuffy

17th (Leicestershire) Regiment of Foot [Recruiting EU]

ok time to abandon this ****ty forum then :shifty:
Back
Top Bottom