Search results for query: *

1. DLEGION

Congrats TW - you killed your own game

oh oh oh !
    from time to time (lets say at least 6 months now) i come back here in the forums and answer a random choosen topic,today this is it !

what a surprise !
    i was there before open beta, i played open beta, and left the day it closed , being sure this game was dead before even start.
    Devs totally wrong decisions , even if many (and i mean maaaany) veterans warned them.
    i personally did my best to suggest all wrongs and how fix every single detail (but other veterans did even better than me on that).
    never understood why they choosed to ignore community, was so easy to make them happy... but no... the combat system had to be changed, class system, and all other ****. mah...i will never understand.

now i play mordhau happily with all my ex-warband friends, combat system is not great as warband, but hey, its still way better than bannerturd !
    and we can enjoy the game and have fun togheter !

happy day to all guys !
  2. DLEGION

An open letter to the competitive community

heeey. every six months i join this forum, read a andom topic, and today is this one ! yay!
    all good warband players i knew (and added as steam friends or on discord) in 10 years of happy gaming, after a total disappointment of BL beta, are back to warband (me included).
    all suggestions to make game viable for MP have been ignored, ...so now enjoy players ignoring your game. maybe SP will save the sales (by the way are public info?) but MP is dead, and its a good thing, we still have crowded server on warband. i'm a bit sad forthe casual gamers that went to mordhau… but i cant blame them, is still a far superior choice for a fun evening of skilled head-cutting !
    peace, have fun guys , see ya in summer !
  3. DLEGION

need advice from moderators/devs

thank you, i thinked the same as Brynjahr, but if devs asks so...i will do as Noudelle suggest !
  4. DLEGION

need advice from moderators/devs

i have a lot of suggestions (from me and from my friends)… is better to put them all in one topic or make a single topic about each feature ? will be my last effort , so dont fear the spam.
  5. DLEGION

know how many hours on non-steam version ?

heh.. i hoped in something like a cd-key online-time check , or something like that.
    i still hope :smile:
  6. DLEGION

know how many hours on non-steam version ?

hello guys, is there any way to know how many hours a non-steam cd-key has on warband ? as a M&B player i bought warband the first day it was avaible on talewords site, played since then almost non-stop … from raw calculations i guess i'm in the 10000+ hours of play, but i really wish to be able...
  7. DLEGION

Micro transaction for bannerlord. hope it's not true.

i see a new patch… i test it, see the changelog, shake my head, answer a random topic (this is the choosen one on this 0.6.0 patch) and leave bannerlord of duty rotten by itself.
    really sad for the way the devs choose to follow.
    the badges insted of fixing combat or inventory system is another stone on the tombstone of this game.
    really sad for the missed chance. :cry:
  8. DLEGION

is there a way to tell hours in game with non-steam version ?

is there a way to tell hours in game with non-steam version ? i bought since day 1 it was out....and now i'm kinda curious… thanks
  9. DLEGION

[Serious] Here is why Bannerlord is not going to be released in the near future.

....another one disembarked from the hype-train!
    woohoo!
  10. DLEGION

No Appearance at PC Gamer 2018

ok guys...time to say the truth:

a lightining bolt accidentally hit TW studios, melting all hard disk with a copy of bannerlord on it.
    they are now rewriting all from the start.
    be patient, your grand childrens will surely like bannerlord!
  11. DLEGION

About TW communication on release date

hahaha....this "HYPE CIRCUS" is quite ridicolous....TW stated clearly theyr intentions, so wasting time on topic like this will not help or speed up release at all.

...but has an unwanted effect for sure: TW lose time publishing that useless dev blogs just to make community shut up for a month, and hyped community ask more, so they will waste more time in useless answers/blogs/ecc... slowing down even more.

personally i do care of just 1 thing: that if/when bannerlord will be released, it will be PERFECT in every aspect (especially MP).
    if that day, bannerlord will prove to be just a decent game, will not be enought, and with all that hype people will look at it with too critic eyes, killing it for sure. 
    ...you all will be far more happy if "that day" bannerlord will prove to be a PERFECT game, enjoyable for years to come.

so...lets try to stay rational, and full stop the hype-train. the day bannerlord will be ready for sure we will hear the word, and lets just hope TW dont mess things releasing a mediocre game in the meantime.
  12. DLEGION

[Poll] Multiplayer Discussion Thread

- each kind of weapon should be avaible to every faction, being the own faction equipment way cheaper.
    - turning heads independent from body also visually, like arma3. (now opeople use "view outfit" to look back)
  13. DLEGION

ability to manipulate objects...like push a barrel (with physics, so if thrown over enemy they will get hurt),  or take a pole and ....maybe even use it!
  14. DLEGION

stay on topic please.
  15. DLEGION

this would solve all this problems:

DLEGION said:
    well...the idea is not mine, i mean i just recycle the idea behind the great Jedi Knight series:
    SPECIALIZATION POINTS !
    so everyone is equal in MP, there is no "archer" or "cavalry" or "footmen", its just how you spend your (server set amount) points !
    exactly the same as having money to buy equipment, thats the "money to buy skills".
    so everyone can invest points where he wants to, not being forced into pre-made choiches.
    and like equipment, if you dont like a setup, you can always change it for your next life.
  16. DLEGION

well...the idea is not mine, i mean i just recycle the idea behind the great Jedi Knight series:
    SPECIALIZATION POINTS !
    so everyone is equal in MP, there is no "archer" or "cavalry" or "footmen", its just how you spend your (server set amount) points !
    exactly the same as having money to buy equipment, thats the "money to buy skills".
    so everyone can invest points where he wants to, not being forced into pre-made choiches.
    and like equipment, if you dont like a setup, you can always change it for your next life.
  17. DLEGION

Stamina system

yes, but keep it simple and dont ruin gameplay.

-stamina for "sprint" but not for "normal" run.
    -stamina for attack, but not for block.
    -stamina for hold a bow at full draw, but not to just fire it.
    ecc...
    ...and fast regeneration....or people will just start to run away to wait recharge...
  18. DLEGION

i forgot to mention the obvious.....
    customizable banners, and i mean i put my own image in game, in a small format like 512x512, the same as games like Dawn Of War II.
    and players should choose where to place it, like on shield, on armor, on pauldrons (or everywhere) ecc...
  19. DLEGION

someone should sticky this thread.
  20. DLEGION

Kharille said:
    Something that would be amazing is assigning leaders for groups, and to see them do something intelligent, like for archers to charge into combat when its obvious it’s a victory and its 200 vs 5 soldiers.  Ok, not the best example, but for cavalry leaders to move away, regroup and to charge flanks.  Some intelligent squad level AI.
    ...i play also ARMA3 ...and belive me, for 1 I.Q. more intelligent AI we face a 1000times heavier CPU process load. and in the end AI is still ridicolously stupid. plus we cant place many AI.
    the way it is in warband for sure dont shine....but at least i can put a 100vs100 fight and still have good fps!
Back
Top Bottom