Search results for query: *

1. PaperJack

The Great and Powerful Original Thread

what is the effect of the berserk armour ?

I know that it's probably already listed somewhere, but 79 pages...
  2. PaperJack

Are there more ways to gain renown now ?
  3. PaperJack

Death3ye said:
    I had a new idea regarding the dragonslayer. In the manga the dragonslayer absorbed the energy from the demons and became more powerful.

So i thought that the dragonslayer should get a upgrade after you killed a certain amount of demons. What do you think ?

No, it didn't.
    After killing so many demons it gained a presence in the spiritual world aswell, enabling it to kill spirits (like the trolls). It didn't get more powerfoul than it already was.
  4. PaperJack

SP Sci-Fi Fantasy Quail's Warhammer 40k Mod - Aspiring Modder? We could use scene props and scenes

What are the new weapons ?
    I mean, all of them.
    So far I've heard:
    Las-Pistol
    Long-Las
    Bolters
  5. PaperJack

SP Sci-Fi Fantasy Quail's Warhammer 40k Mod - Aspiring Modder? We could use scene props and scenes

Whenever you visit a Imperial city with some captured xenos equipment there should be a probability that Inquisitors discover you and you go in jail, losing almost everything.
  6. PaperJack

Darthvegeta800 said:
    Hehe. Pricey. :p aah well. Means i'll know what mangas to invest in when the time comes, besides Saint Seiya: Lost Canvas.
    http://manga.animea.net/berserk.html

Also, can you make the ships bigger ? Those look like small mercantile ships but Gutts is in a super-warship.
  7. PaperJack

little things that can make mount&blade and its mods better

I still it find it a huge wall of text.
  8. PaperJack

You could make that silver knight with the extra long lance aswell.
    Also, I'd like to be able to chop monsters in half: when you kill the horse or the rider, they both die.

What about the kushan tiger-monsters ? I'd make a tigerdemon model as a horse, and then an invisible knight with a weapon that can only trust but does massive damage.
  9. PaperJack

Wyald should have a big stick that does 60+ damage per hit, swing very fast and parry easily.
  10. PaperJack

Boltguns and boltpistols have negligible recoil even for a human and shoot rocket propelled antitank grenades, actually.
    They use a very small explosive charge to propel the bullet out of the barrel, and then a secondary charge makes the bullet accelerate enormously.
    Each bolt has some more explosives inside, which explode a few milliseconds after penetrating a target.
    The rate of fire of a bolter is fully automatic and very fast, a boltpistol is semiautomatic.
    A normal sickle magazine has 15 rounds, but there are different versions like the straight one which can carry 20 and the cilyndrical one which can carry more than 60.
  11. PaperJack

What about wyald and his Black Dog knights ?
  12. PaperJack

Everything gets owned easily when not used properly, GrandTheftGearsofHalo4
  13. PaperJack

An idea for the berserker armour: make damage apply after one minute it's been originally dealt.
    Like, you get hit by a projectile, but only after a minute the damage appears.

To even it out, perhaps make the damage slightly higher (1.10?).

Another bug I found
    http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8396/64831422.jpg
  14. PaperJack

Thanks, because fighting the raid groups of 30-50 men gets boring after the 20eth time. You only get like 3-15 renown and you need 300 (and then another 250!).

You could make some groups that look for you actively after you get a certain renown or win a tournament. Or assassins, or ambushes.
    The world of Berserk is much more dangerous than the one of Calradia!
    After when griffith becomes one of the god hands, you could have weak undead parties looking costantly for you during the night, allied with everyone but you (so the other factions won't attack them).
    When camping somewhere or sleeping in a inn, add a quickbattle event against undeads aswell.

Perhaps give Godo some more cool weapons you could buy, like upgrades for the cannon or sword that give special effects. For example, a cannon replacement that instead of explosives shoots solid balls that do much more damage, are much more accurate and pass throught infantry but have no AOE damage, or poison arrows for the crossbows, or the ability to make the Dragonslayer rotate for 360° damage..
    Make the "unique" units more unique, add special abilities to them such as explosive arrows, or untrampleable armor, or AOE damage.

I forgot, is the Berserker armour going to be in the mod ? What are it's effects going to be ?
  15. PaperJack

Can we get some sanctioned psykers that shoot immensely powerfoul and explosive warp-bolts, but are so weak that one hit from any kind of weapon would kill them ? Sort of a glass cannon.
  16. PaperJack

BUG!
    I went onto a city and in the tavern, Griffith was there (he already was in my party). When I tried talking to him, it gave me an error and said the dialogue you get when you first meet him.

It even gave me extra units!
    I talked to Griffith 10 more times and ended up with a group of 300+ cavalry.

Also, I think there should be a better way to rank up renown, like duels against powerful opponents in arena's and unique parties roaming the map that give you bonus renown for defeating them.
  17. PaperJack

Uhm, how do I advance the story ? I have finished the first fights as Gutts and fighted a bit around to get a higher level, but nothing seems to happen.

nevermind, I found the walkthrought file
  18. PaperJack

if we choose not to be Guts, can we become an apostle?
  19. PaperJack

How will the player start ? Will I have the option to choose if I can be a tau-simphatizer, a guardsman or a tau ?
    Will I able to join the IGs mid-game? And become a stormtrooper or commissar or advance in career?

What about psyker powers ?
Back
Top Bottom