Search results for query: *

• Users: makidonski
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. What troops for sieges and land owner?

Hi I'm having difficulties capturing a castle. I'm using Nord Vigamadrs, because in native I was used to Nord Huscarls so I thought they're the best for sieges. But it seems everytime I'm trying to get a castle they get killed at the ladder, not even reaching the inside of the castle. If they...
  2. Sieging a castle?

How does one siege a castle succesfully and with minimal losses? A castle with about 360 defenders. My partysize is 160. I'm playing with the rus and my army gets crashed when I'm trying to siege a Litus castle. They just throw their dam* javelins and almost everybody dies before even reaching...
  3. Questions.

EDIT: New questions 1. When the AI decides to siege my castle, does he still only look on the army number, he doesn't care what kind of troops I have? Like if I have 500 smerds in my castle, he will **** his pants and run away? 2. What kind of unit is the "manor army"? Can I move the manor army...
  4. Rus armies getting destroyed

So I'd like to know how can I actually beat the Teutonic troops with rus? Everytime I fight them with my allies, even if we have 400 and they 300, we lose. That Teutonic cavalry rapes everybody. And yes I'm playing the SVN version. What is the right strategy for Rus?
  5. Rescuing prisoners?

Is there a bug with this because when I tell the prison guard: "Give me the keys now!" I can't hit him but every other soldier on the walls attack me... So I can't rescue them without actually taking the whole castle?
  6. Rescue or ransom prisoner

So I got that quest and was just wondering how can I ransom him, I've never done it, always breaking the prisoner out. And can I exchange him for a lord, who I've captured? If so, how? Thanks!
  7. How to get money from treasury?

So I have 1 village only and have a lot of wineries all over Calradia, and have money in my treasury. But how can I get that money from there? :O
  8. What do I do with the Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading?

Hi Sorry for noobism, but I've downloaded that Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements and not sure what to do with it. Should I first download the real Diplomacy and put in in the /modules and then overwrite with Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading, or what? Thanks!
  9. What means import and export?

I've never known what means import or export  :|. So please someone explain? Thank you!
  10. DX7 and Diplomacy mod?

Just three questions before I start the game: 1) Does it work with diplomacy mod? 2) Can I run it on Direct X 9? 3) Do bots have firearms?
  11. Trade routes in england?

Can someone maybe share a good trade route in England? I have aleifr.
  12. 2-handed sword on horse?

Does anyone know any sword that's 2 handed and used on horse and is actually effective? Or should I just go for firearm, shield and 1handed?
  13. Fire on outskirts

I never seem to get it right. Someone please tell me how to make it work? I mean I go to the village, pay the elder, wait till it has some fire near the castle I want to sneak in, see a fire, go into the castle and still the guards are all over the place. What am I doing wrong?
  14. How to start game

So I'm just wondering how to start a game? With quests, killing bandits? The only problem I seem to have no one wants to give me any quests.. So all tips are welcomed how to start the game. Ty!
  15. Mod's size?

Hi So downloading the mod and just a quick question how big is it? Just to know how much more I need to wait. Ty!
  16. Game crashes right after making character

So I was able to launch game and create a character but before I even saw the map game crashed no errors, nothing. Not sure what to do? I have graphics set on very low all of them. Thanks!
  17. All is lost, black mace quest failed

So I had to take Kiev, by the orders of Radziwill, I lost and I was capruted then a message came everything is lost. Just wondering if I can do the black mace quest anymore? All of my quest log is gone. BTW I found a bug, when I lost the quest, it said that my banner is gone, but I still have...
  18. Why increase engineering skill?

To blow up a wall requires 5 in engineering, right? So why should I increase the engineering skill after 5? Does he actually blow up the hole faster or what? Or does he make a mega-hole at 10 engineering? Should I increase engineering after 5 or not?
  19. Best trade routes and trade items?

What are the best trade routes and items from the cossak town + Kyzykermen, Akkerman, Sich, Bratslav and kamenets?
  20. Best troops to take castle? guild?

So I'm thinking what are the best units to take a castle? In MB it were huscarls. Which unit is the best in this game? I've read somewhere that you can you use the mercenary guild as a bank. Can someone explain please?
Back
Top Bottom