Search results for query: *

• Users: TCgreywolf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TCgreywolf

SP - General Siege; Surround the city/castle

I think it's odd that we have to attack from 1 side at a time. I'd understand if there is some natural defence blocking the way but it's a shame that old games like Rome: Total war let you have more (and better) siege options than Bannerlord. It's such a big part of the game and I feel like the...
  2. TCgreywolf

SP - General Gladiators mode!

I'm not gonna lie I was a bit disappointed at how basic and simple the arena function is, I really thought it would have been expanded and fleshed out more. Just like how you can become a mercenary, I want there to be an option to become a gladiator! You go from town to town, fighting in...
  3. TCgreywolf

SP - General Bet on others in the tournaments

Have any of you played GTA San Andreas? Do you remember becoming a millionaire from betting on the horse racing? Well, why not in bannerlord? Well not exactly, I don't think you should get millions, but I think regardless of you fighting in the tournament you should be able to bet on anyone...
  4. TCgreywolf

SP - General More slots from mounts!

Anyone who played RDR2 already knows what's up. What if we could use our mount as a small inventory as well? We could stash extra arrows, shields or weapons on the mount, this, in turn, would make the horse's speed and manoeuvre stats to be affected a bit, but it's a fair exchange in my...
  5. TCgreywolf

SP - General Show items that have better stats than yours in green background!

Sort items by not just the weight or value but which has the most damage or armour vs least and automatically give better items a green background to differentiate them. I don't want to scroll all the way down a loot list just to see if there is anything better just in case. You should be able...
  6. TCgreywolf

SP - General Banks and Loans!

Add banks and loans to the game. In every (or most) city there should be a bank that we could store our money to. So when we get captured and get taken prisoner we don't lose thousands. Also it would be nice to be able to take loans from these banks, on the condition we have to pay them back...
  7. TCgreywolf

SP - General Guard rotations and patrols!

In cities and towns, guards should rotate on day and night shifts and also patrol around town constantly. To explain it best, a bit like how soldiers patrolled around in Assassin's Creed. Also, the guard for the dungeon should change at the same time. Apart from cosmetically looking nicer, and...
  8. TCgreywolf

SP - General Destroy villages and towns!

So you can raid villages currently, and after a while, they come back to life.. but.. What if you were able to completely wipe out a village in a raze instead of a raid? only leave ashes behind. and it then took a long time for the village to be built back up. Depending on the level of...
  9. TCgreywolf

SP - General Consume food/items to heal faster and other buffs

this one is pretty simple. Next to the food items in your inventory, it gives you the option to "consume", which results in you being able to heal faster, or other buffs. :)
  10. TCgreywolf

SP - General Roads on the map!

Add roads to connect the map and add new game mechanic! Cities get big stone roads to connect themselves to accommodate caravans, armies, and travellers Castles get medium-sized roads to accommodate armies marching in and out Villages get small dirt roads joining to main roads or other...
  11. TCgreywolf

SP - General Relation change from villages you recruit troops.

I think player relation should change with the villages they have recruited their soldiers from depending on the outcome of the soldiers. If you have recruited 10 soldiers from a village and get them all killed, maybe they feel a bit sadness or anger towards you, therefore for a certain amount...
  12. TCgreywolf

SP - General Less but bigger battles

I think a lot of battles in warband and now bannerlord is small scale skirmishes and actual big scale battles don't happen as much as a result. Even though the introduction of "form army" function has seemingly solved a bit of this problem, by basically replacing the marshall's conquests in...
  13. TCgreywolf

SP - General Better honour (tournament/ battle) renowns in dialouge and NPC relations

This isn't such a drastic change at hindsight but it is a big change. I don't recommend this for the vanilla game, just like the lords being able to die, but this would make a good addition to a hardcore mode, where you have to really take your actions into consideration. If the player wins a...
  14. TCgreywolf

1.157v nerde bulabilirim?

1.157 versiyon nerde bulabilirim? (mumkunse upgrade)
  15. TCgreywolf

Which Warband version (patch) is the most common for online?

I've had the 1.53, 1.56, 1.58, 1.60v and whenever I try to join an online game it says it's not compatible with my version of the game, even when I check the ''only compatible'' option it comes up with 2-3 servers of which it still says not compatible (native).. Which version does most people...
  16. TCgreywolf

I managed-ish.. but new problem GAME NOT WORKING

Ok I have solved it.. haha it was from a program I have, it's used to convert rar files, somehow it had some of m&b files inside i think automatically and it changed them and didn't allow the game to start.. didn't need safemode but thanks for the help :D Btw I'm glad it's solved but I think...
  17. TCgreywolf

M&B Warband ASKING FOR THE SERIAL KEY AGAIN?! [I NEED AN ADMIN HERE!]

I love this game, been playing it since it was in beta form years ago. I bought a new laptop recently after last one got stolen and I bought the game again as I couldn't remember my previous details so I paid for it put the serial code in and it worked fine. I've been playing for a few months...
Back
Top Bottom