Search results for query: *

• Users: Jyger
  • Order by date
  1. Jyger

Documentation Coding Community Modding Documentation

Yes, CampaignSystem DLLs were included with Early Access. I have yet to add basic documentation for these DLLs though. I am the developer of the DeveloperConsole mod as well. I've been spending a lot of my time trying to give support for the mod to better inform mod users in the community. Hopefully those that I inform will help others in the future. I guess I can probably remove that part of the documentation, just know that there is no documentation for the CampaignSystem DLLs right now. I will add it when I can. I would take a look at the Basic C# Mod section of the documentation for more information on how to mod the game.

Ah I see, fair enough. I've already gone over your Basic C# Mod, it was very helpful thank you :smile:

Currently I've been looking through the DeveloperConsole source code with dnSpy and it's been quite helpful to get things working. From what I've been going over so far, you seem quite knowledgable about various classes/functions within the TaleWorlds namespaces, I was just wondering how you acquired this knowledge, was it just trial and error? Also I assume you had access to Bannerlord qutie a bit earlier than it's EA release?
  2. Jyger

Documentation Coding Community Modding Documentation

Hey it seems that the CampaignSystem DLL is actually included in the game files now. I noticed in the Getting Started section it says that modding is limited due to the lack of CampaignSystem DLLs and modding tools (which of course are still not included).

Just thought it was worth mentioning that they are included because I've been going over 2 mods namely DeveloperConsole and TimerFix that seem to be accessing the Campaign class and directly modifying quests etc. which I thought might be worth mentioning to anyone still wondering whether it was possible to modify campaign stuff.
Back
Top Bottom