Search results for query: *

1. Mispronounced

Need suggestions for a Russian 15th century troop tree!

So, I've been stumped with the troop tree for this faction. They are going to be based loosely on Russia during the 15th century (you know, feudal lords and all). I don't mind going slightly in the past or future, as ling as it's not a lot. Here is what I have so far: NOTE: The faction is...
  2. Mispronounced

Module System resets everything upon compiling. Help!

title For example, I edit my troops with with Morgh's Editor and then compile the module, everything is reset to Native. Also resets factions, parties, and even items added in. I've tried using both .txt and .py files in Morgh's Editor, but to no avail. Any idea of the cause? EDIT: Resolved...
  3. Mispronounced

SP Fantasy [WB] The Fallen Republic

The Fallen Republic Hey, everyone! Thanks for stopping by to check out my little project. Now that formalities are out of the way, let's move on to the mod. The project is still very much in its initial stages of where I would like it to be, so don't expect a fully playable download anytime...
  4. Mispronounced

Version question

I hate to be that guy, you know, the one that asks for the next update, but I have heard about a v3.0 recently. I believe I read someone's post on another mod's suggestion thread about features that are planned in Sayazan. Just wanted to ask if there really is a 3.0 version coming out soon. I...
  5. Mispronounced

Game starts up normally but crashes at main menu please help!!

I launch the game, the cut scene plays without issue, game loads completely, and the main menu appears, i can hover over all the options and the cursor illuminates them just fine, but when i click on any options(new game, load game, credits .etc ) the game instantly crashes and a non specific...
Back
Top Bottom