Search results for query: *

1. Kullervo

Preview of Aragon

It gets better all the time day. Expansion pack eat your heart out.
  2. Kullervo

The Development Thread (Look here for progress)

Turkish tribes? Was'nt it the Great Seljuks who occupied that area at the time.
  3. Kullervo

[Suggestion] Sword of Damocles - Europe

Sword of Damocles 4.0 is open source I think.
    Learn some modding and give it a go. I would play this.
  4. Kullervo

Massive list of features suggestions

Reaching 10 leadership on normal someone would have 100 troops
    In the system I mentioned it would be 150. In my opinion anything that gives you a much superior chance to take out a Castle. As some can get 300 men garrisoned inside.

Another cool one would be the ability to make your companions Lords with a banner, head patrols(a flaw in the ashe system). Give them fiefs aswell as the lords from Kingdom Managment.
  5. Kullervo

Who's arguing...I said I don't care pretty much.
  6. Kullervo

Why make a mod when this is superior:razz:, I gave my reasoning for putting the animations there is all.
  7. Kullervo

Rad, your patrols disapear because they have been killed. Thats what happens to them, either that or they hit a path finding error. They are useful though.
    Dont know what the hell you were talking about with the map heh. What I suggested changes the textures, to something more than just a blank piece of grass. Into a almost painted landscape. It's does'nt affect whatever maps it's used with apart from with textures.

Otherwise I'm glad this list of features is liked. Ryuzuki's animations alwayys looked cool to me and I did'nt know they had an effect on gameplay.

I would love to see an event where the Golden Horde appear also. Just an invasion feature like SOD. Spawn a few Dozen mongol armies.

Cruger, I suggest you make a erm Progress Thread for whenever you are working on a new version heh.
  8. Kullervo

I have alot of suggestions for features and current features. Get a scripter! Alot of these things I will post here are already done for you and you wont need a scripter but for a mod like this to keep increasing you will need a scripter. If you have one excellent, if you don't try get one :D...
  9. Kullervo

Europe 1200 MaB 1.010/1.011 Version - Info and Download

I think you only want Bohemia in bcause it's your country :razz:

Sub-forum sounds cool, I'll make some suggestions when tis up.
  10. Kullervo

[Mod] Sword Of Damocles - Undead Returns

Shame this does'nt use 4.1
  11. Kullervo

I agree the map needs busying up abit as someone said. It's a awesome job being in Europe feels damn cool but more Lords are needed. Aswell as more Towns and Villages. A bigger map if you can do it. Because the map just feels too quiet. Also some historical companions would be nice heh.
    Aswell as eventually more features. Such as Geoffreys Ashe's patrols I posted before  :wink:....I think.
    Good job though.
  12. Kullervo

Tactical decisions..

W00P I did it. Took Shieldstorm Castle and then was attacked by 100 Empire Soldiers afterwards uggh. Its like all that work and its not over yet. I beat them though. I have helped the Noldor out in the past so they seemt o have took a shine to my borders attacking anyone stupid enough to get near.

I was'nt sure what culture to pick so I just choose Pendor. What about you guys?
  13. Kullervo

Concerning Lords

saxondragon said:
    Kullervo said:
    If would be cool if you could knight your companions. After all they are the ones travelling with you the entire journey. They should be rewarded.

I thought long and hard on this and finally elected not to go in this direction... at least not initially.  :smile:

Confound it. Looks like I'm the one man wrecking ball for my faction :razz:
  14. Kullervo

Concerning Lords

If would be cool if you could knight your companions. After all they are the ones travelling with you the entire journey. They should be rewarded.
  15. Kullervo

Poor, poor repository...

Alan Q Smithee said:
    That's pretty epic. I wonder how on earth they can afford to maintain the server.

They use hamsters.
  16. Kullervo

Tactical decisions..

Nice replies people. I think I might be a Vassal for a while. Any recomendations or would anyone do?
  17. Kullervo

Tactical decisions..

Hola. Playing PoP 2.0 like the rest of you and I feel stumped, I overthink things too much. Leading to these questions. 1. I've hit about 50 troops which are all mid-high level and I'm not sure how to fight or what to do(Been mostly killing Jatu, Snake Cult and Renegades)I'm thinking of...
  18. Kullervo

I am still keeping track of this and it looks even more impressiveness will be on offer with the scenes. Good luck.
Back
Top Bottom