Search results for query: *

1. HopeSlayer

[Random] marry or not marry that is the question

I married a Princess with 4 relation to her. soooo.... I do have a ton of renown if that helps...
  2. HopeSlayer

Opinions on this mod?

This is the only mod I consistently play, Iv'e sunk a ton of hours into it.

It's 'mazing.
  3. HopeSlayer

The companions I'm making

hmm... well. Companions always complain and or tell a story... but nothing ever comes of their story/feuds..

If they hate said faction so bad why arn't they trying to convince/provoke a war between you and that said faction.
    or starting a squable with another compainion.. I would rofl to see 2 compains just start slapping eachother XD

With that. I return.. I was gone for like a year.. glad to see sod is still kickin' it lol
  4. HopeSlayer

I want to be a woman.

Joan of arc was a huge exeption.. and she got hanged at like 23 for leading a a group of french rebels.

back then woman did not do that..

They were really only dipolomats.. Said prince marrys said princess the two nations have an alliance.

Sorry to say but thats it.. nothing else.
  5. HopeSlayer

Poll to add crouch ( Not a complain topic, I'm actually trying to help ).

Adds a level of fear for horsemen. so yeah.
  6. HopeSlayer

Strategy

I honestly love the rush of not knowing if I'm going to get filled with lead or not. My tactic = Blitzkrieg

:wink:
  7. HopeSlayer

fire and sword mod request post mods you would like to see

the game working!

(sorry I'm just angry at my misfortunes lol)
  8. HopeSlayer

Who's going back to Warband?

warband for sure... can't get f&s working.. avangate service is nonexistant.. I want my money back I can't even download.
  9. HopeSlayer

Problems with avangate.

:shock: it says I'm registered for fire and sword... LIES!!!!!
  10. HopeSlayer

Problems with avangate.

So I buaght M&BF&S (thats getting long) from The taleworlds website! Got 2 confromation emails one is a recept blah blah.. but they were supposto send me my 'licensing' and instuctions.. the last 2 games where simple so I though this one was too. But alas, the downloads don't work and I got no...
  11. HopeSlayer

Closed Beta Testing for 3.0 **Beta Has Been Released To The Public**

some buildings can be built to raise their relation with you.

and for factions maybe you don't have enough right to rule, and yeah like computica said gifts are a easy way to get them to <3 you lol
  12. HopeSlayer

SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Ichisv said:
    Computica said:
    The engine can have big battles that use huge scenes but this would take a lot of work.
    Yes and as fun as that sounds I'm not sure my computer would run it at the moment seeing as my good processor is kia.

Also a little fun thing would be to let those bandits conquer towns or castles for the fun of it or even give them their own little faction haha they already have enough troops to take down lords I don't see why they can't take their land haha.

ontop of that, I would like it very much if we could have those bandit lords as vassals, like I saw a guy named floyd who was leading a rather large band of bandits.. and I want him under my control.. lol :smile:
  13. HopeSlayer

Sword of Damocles Warlords 3.0 Beta - Bugs, Problems, and Improvements Thread

lkhanl said:
    i got a bug i guess at belson drunken person or something like that beat me cus of tavern owner cus whenever i try 2 pick my weapon which is not range she said do not shoot  at that very moment i got damage from drunken

not a bug, you just can't shoot any ranged weapon in a taven cause they are scared it will miss or somthing. it's that way in all of warband, just whip out a sword and slap his head off lol

:wink:
  14. HopeSlayer

Ichisv said:
    Another thing I would suggest is maybe some unique castle siege maps. It is repetitive sieging the same castle over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

they are currently looking for scene editors for more exiting castle sieges and city scenes  :wink:
  15. HopeSlayer

Bug Reports & Known Issues for SOD Warlords TC (v2.4)

Computica said:
    x2yzh9 said:
    Computica said:
    x2yzh9 said:
    My lord from The Mainland won't leave the castle, and I can't make my companions lords. Is this normal? I want to know before I send in a whole bug report.
    The Mainland Lords are bugged in the beta. I had fixed it though and lowered the costs for them. They will leave the castle but they need an very large amount of troops. I fixed this issue in my current WIP but I need to make sure they don't have a crazy amount of renown. So you can't make your companions lords? Hmm, you offered them land (a fief) right?
    How do I offer them a fief?
    You have to speak to them and ask them a question. You should see something that says "Would you like to hold onto a fief" It has to be a fief you own that you haven't given to anyone yet.

ya it took mine a while to leave but they did and they attacked some bandits and stuff... but they don't ever follow orders..lol o_O thats probably been fixed too huh? :smile:
  16. HopeSlayer

aww I love those... I need to get a little renown from those guys, I can't if it's 10 vs. 170 :sad: lol
  17. HopeSlayer

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

:O maybe...blackwater is a pmc (private military corporation) the U.S hired to help in afganistan. and they like kill people at random cause they have no laws  :shock:

just a fun political pun.. OHHH Rhymez  :eek:
  18. HopeSlayer

it's the same mentality that made america fat :sad:

lol
  19. HopeSlayer

just hold down contrl takes 30 seconds.... plus I'm rather picky about what I loot 500 denars or less I leave, exept if it's for a companion

:cool:
  20. HopeSlayer

Sword of Damocles Warlords 3.0 Beta - Bugs, Problems, and Improvements Thread

busu34 said:
    Not sure if this is a bug, but I Made peace with the imperial legion who is on the other side of the map and I had no contact or battles with.  All the prisoners I had that were Villianese from my battles with them were gone.  Is that supposed to happen?

yes. peace = you lose all you prisoners of theirs even lords.
Back
Top Bottom